Baths? Addicted or a shower person????

I sit in the shower too!!

Never been much of a bath person, much prefer to sit in the shower!:yes:

Another one here who enjoys sitting in the shower :P .. not into soaking in the tub, I get wrinkley easily so I really hate it, however the shower is great.
Love hot showevers though trying to keep away as it dries my skin.

i take showers. i've never taken a bath before (except for when i was a little kid and it was in one of those large plastic things). i hate wasting so much water! :shame:

Both. :love: I love baths in the summer and showers are year round. I love having bath bombs from LUSH they are divine and I love new shower gels for the shower. My favorite shower gels are from Victoria Secret. I don't take many baths in the winter because the water gets cold too fast. I absolutely love baths in the summer because then my year is a lot slower and I have more time to enjoy. I love showers because they are a great way to be energized in the morning.

I love baths with great products from Lush and Philosophy. I live in a place though with a really shallow tub so I hate it but I am buying a brand new condo and it will have a deep soaker tub so I can't wait. I like showers too but not as much as a great bath.

I have only a bath in my house, but I love showers. They're very relaxing, and I tend to relax TOO much in a tub, making it an all-night affair, and I just feel tired afterwards. I'm also obsessive-compulsive about being clean, and I stand up in the tub to clean from the waist to knees, which is a PIA.

I used to only love baths, hated showers...but since we moved into our new house, I LOVE our shower. I think I even love it more than baths now, but I do like to relax in the tub every once in a while and let the jets run.