Baths? Addicted or a shower person????

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My one luxury in life is to take a long hot bubble bath every night, I have tons of bath salts, ect.....and lots of scented lotions when I get out. I even put a heater in the bathroom to keep the room warm when I take a bath. My friends think I am crazy for this--they think it is a waste of time and don't understand why I like it so much. I have scented candles, maybe music from my CD player or just sit in the dark with a candle and watch the sky from the large window over the bath.
    SO I ask are there any other bath lovers out there or shower people????
    My one friend takes 3 showers a day and thinks that is normal so I laugh how she thinks a hour in the bathroom for me is strange.:wlae:

2. I'm also a hot bubble bath lover.. I look forward to it every night. It's my quiet time after the kids are put to bed. I love bubbles, scented oils, candles, the works! It helps me release the stresses of the day- physically & mentally~

As a matter of fact, I'm heading that direction in just a few minutes ;)

3. im not so much a bath person.. but i like to sit in the shower. ive never told that to anyone! i just sit there and its so relaxing and warm. i do the whole shower routine sitting in the tub with the shower on!

4. I like a shower in the morning and a bath in the evening. I always take a shower every morning no matter what but only do a bath about twice a week. I like Philosophy scrubs, bubble baths and lotions. Lately I have been addicted to Pure Grace. NOTHING smells cleaner than that stuff!

5. I am such a bath girl. It is soooo relaxing. Never thought of the heater, I think I will give it a try.

6. i loooooove baths if the tub is big/deep enough. unfortunately mine is not. :crybaby: i always take them on vacation though. hotel tubs are the best!

7. I have a tub, but I never seem to have the time to sit in there. Even though my tub is really clean, it just feels dirty to me. I'm a shower girl. :biggrin:

8. I love both. Corrinne, I sit down in the shower too!!! I haven't taken a nice relaxing bath in a while. One time I sat my laptop on the sink and put a DVD in, lit candles and all. Total relaxation. I take really long showers though.

9. I love the idea of baths - but I am definitely a shower girl (with very hot water:smile:

10. Me too!!!!

11. I love showers, and about 4 evenings a week you will find me in my bath reading a good book. I have to shut the door or my puppy will jump in the bath and hang...its crazy...the shower too!!! LOL

12. I'm a shower girl myself. Love trying different bath gels. Now and then I'll soak in the tub, it is very relaxing. I could fall asleep if I let myself!

13. I'm a total bath girl. I too shower every morning and love to take long, hot baths at night. I swear there is nothing better than soaking in a tub w/ lots of bubbles, scented candles, and a nice glass of wine!!!!! Sometimes w/ a good book or sometimes in the dark w/ just a few candles. I do this about 4 nights a week.

14. I'm more of a shower girl, but I like spending time in the whirlpool to have the jets work on my back/neck muscles.

15. Showers.