Basketball Wives

didn't Suzi celebrate her 35th birthday in London??? at 35 i'd think she'd have more sense than to try to fight someone over something so idiotic just so my "friends" don't think i'm a doormat anymore. good grief!

didn't Suzi celebrate her 35th birthday in London??? at 35 i'd think she'd have more sense than to try to fight someone over something so idiotic just so my "friends" don't think i'm a doormat anymore. good grief!

I agree! It was even worse when Tami stated that she got her "a$$ beat." Their behavior is just awful...

So fake. Not a single camera caught the fight lol

Why does Suzie hate Kenya? I don't recall them having beef.

So, Kenya is asked to leave HER apartment, while they chit chat in her place. WTF!!

Evelyn, we are also sick of your tears of woe. The man did what you told him to!

Don't count on seeing a new "Basketball Wives" reunion show any time soon ... the Season 5 reunion special has been canceled because Evelyn Lozada pulled out.

The show was supposed to tape earlier this month -- but sources close to production tell us, Evelyn bailed, forcing producers to pull the plug on the entire thing. We're told the taping will not be rescheduled.

According to sources, Evelyn jumped ship because she's sick and tired of talking about her split from ex-husband Chad Johnson. We're told she knew the break-up would be the biggest topic on the reunion show, so she refused to participate.

Apparently, the other 'Wives' (specifically Tami, Tasha, and Suzie) have zilch to talk about -- we're told producers felt the girls didn't have enough material for the hour-long episode sans Ev.

Sources tell us, Evelyn has grown tired of the cattiness on 'BW' and wants to move on with her life.

Calls to VH1 weren't returned.

According to sources, Evelyn jumped ship because she's sick and tired of talking about her split from ex-husband Chad Johnson. We're told she knew the break-up would be the biggest topic on the reunion show, so she refused to participate.

Good cuz we're sick and tired of hearing about it!

So fake. Not a single camera caught the fight lol

Why does Suzie hate Kenya? I don't recall them having beef.

So, Kenya is asked to leave HER apartment, while they chit chat in her place. WTF!!

I don't think this was fake. Cameras caught it, but they don't always air it.

This is what Tami had to say about the fight: no lie, it took 5 people to pull Kenya off Suzie. :lol:

I don't think this was fake. Cameras caught it, but they don't always air it.

This is what Tami had to say about the fight: no lie, it took 5 people to pull Kenya off Suzie. :lol:

It is just plain wrong.
Jumping Suzie??????
May as well kick a puppy.
She just had surgery to fix her face.
Did any of those heifers try to separate those two cows?
Appalling... When is Suzie gonna learn????

It is just plain wrong.
Jumping Suzie??????

No she didn't jump Suzie. Suzie made the first move. So knowing that she just had her face rearranged, she should have cooled her heels and say down!

I'm not for violence. But if you come for me, it's on!

It is just plain wrong.
Jumping Suzie??????

I would not have jumepd in either (why break a nail lol). Suzie is grown and attacked Kenya first. I still don't understand her hate for Kenya. She didn't have beef with her last season.