Basketball Wives

I started, but, honestly, OG’s ”colorist” storyline was too much. She was making some legitimate points but was being too defensive when confronted with other’s opinions. I took it off my DVR.

Last edited:
I’m still tuning in hoping to see more fashion. the ladies have been in a rental mansion so idk if there will much eye candy and if this will be the setting for the entire season.

the OG situation is sad. she has called all the ladies, including her friends, colorists. and last week she even said she herself was a colorist, which i do believe. she explained that a teacher told her she wouldn't amount to anything because of the color of her skin when she was a young child. those wounds stick with you and i can see how being called ugly would be a correlation to her childhood trauma, for her. OG seems accomplished, so i hope she gets more self-confidence and self-love for her own wellbeing. but its unfair to reflect your issues onto others. all these women are mean and nasty to each other, every season.

Reactions: jmaemonte