Barking can cost you

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
Just watching the news this morning and not sure if this is in effect for anywhere else but Orange County, CA...

Apparently if your dog is barking for more than 30 mins, the owner can be fined up to $1,000 or put in jail up to 6 months!

:wtf:

Wow, I did not know this. I have 3 pugs and they bark sometimes (well 2 of them do) but usually only if they hear another dog barking in the neighborhood.

Is that your pug in your signature? Sooo cute! We both live in OC and have pugs!

Wow, I did not know this. I have 3 pugs and they bark sometimes (well 2 of them do) but usually only if they hear another dog barking in the neighborhood.

Is that your pug in your signature? Sooo cute! We both live in OC and have pugs!

Hehe! The pug is my brothers. Yep---he got a GIRL pug! lol

Oh something similar is going on in the town that FH and I will be moving to. If neighbors complain about your dog barking, the authorities can have your dog taken to the pound! :sad:

I'm pretty upset about it as we were hoping to get a little pug.

Oh something similar is going on in the town that FH and I will be moving to. If neighbors complain about your dog barking, the authorities can have your dog taken to the pound! :sad:

I'm pretty upset about it as we were hoping to get a little pug.

Some pugs bark, some don't. I have one who never barks at all. The other two pugs I have are barkers. One has a pretty low quite bark but the other one sounds like a basset hound or something! His bark is very loud and funny. For the most part they just bark if they hear someone outside or another dog in the neighborhood barking. They don't bark for more than like a minute before the forget what they are barking at and move on. I swear they have ADD.

If you get a pug and familiarize him/her with outside sounds you should have no problem.

Dogs will be dogs.