"Barbie Loves MAC" New Collection

Hello Everyone,

on the 12th my girlfriend and I got to see the new Barbie Loves Mac line before it was for sale, we are thinking about possibly purchasing the powders and maybe the blushes, but this will most likely not be for a week or two, as I am sure that Mac is sold out :sad: , luckly our local Mac is real good at restocking their supplies, so it probably won't take long for them to get it back in, but for now both of us are going to have to wait.

By the way, the only things I could see that are a must have are the powders and maybe the blushes, the rest would be nice, but at the price of the entire collection I can not justify it.

Well being it was Valentines day, I decided to take care of the girlfriend and call our local Mac, it turns out they didn't sell out of everything, surprisingly enough the things they said they sold out of were the dolls, the tote bags, and the lip gloss. They told me that they still had a reasonable amount of the powders, so probably this up coming Tuesday I will call Mac again to make sure, and we will go to our mall to get some.

I do see that they are now selling Barbie Loves MAC products on Nordstrom.com. So if you see things sold out on the official MAC site try Nordstoms. I did not see the Barbie online but not sure if they are selling that at a Nordstroms store.

Receive Free Standard Shipping on your entire online order with your $40 M·A·C purchase. Free Standard Shipping ends February 26, 2007, 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Valid online only. Any additional handling fees still apply, as indicated on product pages. Additional fees apply for expedited shipping and multiple shipping destinations.

Okay girls, here is a question, as I stated before my girlfriend and I saw the Barbie Loves Mac line and fell in love with the blushes and the powders, now if any of you got them, I was wondering if you like them?