"Barbie Loves MAC" New Collection

I love this collection! So, I'm wondering what is everyones favorites, Here a mine.

Lipglass: I love them all!
Lipstick: All I have is rocking chick, because they were sold out of everything else. I would love to know how you guys like the other colors?
Eyeshadow: love them all excpect the beautyburst (i think thats whats its called).
Nail Polish: love both of them

That's all I was able to get because they were sold out. Would love to hear everyone else's opinion!!

I love the beauty powders! The pearl sunshine is a perfect shade for me all over. The pearl blossom is a nice highlighter around my eyes. My fave lipstick is Sweet & Single. It's a great shade for everyday use.

i dont know too much about the Mac face products. I have the Barbie Pearl Sunshine highlighter. Once it finishes, can I replace that with one of their other face products (perhaps blush or something)? Or will I have to throw away that casing (its too cute to not use again, which is why I'm wondering)

I seen this thread and about pooped my pants...I thought Barbie is back again...and just right after HK! :wtf: Then I read that the thread started in 2007!! thanks God, cuz I loved that collection too