Banobagi rhinoplasty experience

If you decide to get plastic surgery done in Korea , I highly recommend Docfinderkorea. They are free service for the patients . I did not have to pay anything to them .They provide all the information about the clinics in Korea & online consultation from the clinics that help you to chose the clinic you want . They pick you up at the airport, arrange the appointments , take you to the appointments , translate everything, & They try to answer any questions that you may have during your stay in Korea. You will also get discounts from the clinic through Docfinderkorea. The girls from Docfinderkorea are very nice & helpful in many ways. They are your friends in Korea . Docfinderkorea also bought prescription medicine for their clients. If I don’t have them, I don’t think I can go to Korea to do the surgery without speaking the language

Do you have any update?

If you decide to get plastic surgery done in Korea , I highly recommend Docfinderkorea. They are free service for the patients . I did not have to pay anything to them .They provide all the information about the clinics in Korea & online consultation from the clinics that help you to chose the clinic you want . They pick you up at the airport, arrange the appointments , take you to the appointments , translate everything, & They try to answer any questions that you may have during your stay in Korea. You will also get discounts from the clinic through Docfinderkorea. The girls from Docfinderkorea are very nice & helpful in many ways. They are your friends in Korea . Docfinderkorea also bought prescription medicine for their clients. If I don’t have them, I don’t think I can go to Korea to do the surgery without speaking the language

I heard so many bad things about Docfinder Korea. Like your surgery cost will be higher because docfinder will get the commission behind your back. I mean how can it be FREE service when there is people working for you involved? Those translators are on payroll from someone and where that money can come from?

But if you're fine with paying hidden commission for the convenience then that's each to their own.