Banobagi rhinoplasty experience

Qtran04

Apr 15, 2018
I have just gotten my consultation with Banobagi today with Docfinderkorea. The staff in the clinic speaks English fluenencely , very friendly , helpful & give the detailed explanation of the whole procedure. Can not wait to get my surgery done & see the result

I have just gotten my consultation with Banobagi today with Docfinderkorea. The staff in the clinic speaks English fluenencely , very friendly , helpful & give the detailed explanation of the whole procedure. Can not wait to get my surgery done & see the result
Hi, @Qtran04

Thank you for sharing :smile: I am considering Banobagi & Docfinder. Do you have any update? Which doctor will you do your rhinoplasty? I will follow your update!

Reactions: Qtran04
thanks for sharing your experience!
i got my breast aug done last year and it's perfect now!
all doctos are good i think, but my breast doctor at Banobagi was the best:smile:
I am glad that you have positive experience with them too. I like all the staffs @ Banogagi & Docfinder for their friendliness & helpfulness . I just had my 4th day follow up appointment today to remove the nose cast & outer stitches . They gave me a facial massage & it was really awesome & relaxing

I am glad that you have positive experience with them too. I like all the staffs @ Banogagi & Docfinder for their friendliness & helpfulness . I just had my 4th day follow up appointment today to remove the nose cast & outer stitches . They gave me a facial massage & it was really awesome & relaxing

Who is your surgeon?

Hi, @Qtran04

Thank you for sharing :smile: I am considering Banobagi & Docfinder. Do you have any update? Which doctor will you do your rhinoplasty? I will follow your update!
I had doctor Lee for Rhinoplasty. He explained the procedures really well . Of course I had Chloe & Antonia from the clinic & Eugenia from Docfinderkorea who translates for me the whole time . Dr.Lee also recommended the laser sculpt for my double chins & alar reduction on my nose so that my face can be balanced. So I got those procedures done

Update :
Day 1: consultation & surgery ( rhinoplasty, alar reduction & laser sculpt for double chins ) . Dr.Lee is my surgeon. Highly recommend him for his experience , detail & professionalism. Chloe & Antonia at the clinic translated for me & went over the recovering process . The surgery lasted about 3 hours. I was not under general anesthesia, just local & deep sleep , so I woke up 3 times during the procedures. I felt what they were performing on me but didn’t feel pain. Quickly felt back to sleep after those time waking up . I Arrived at 10 am , left the clinic @ 4:30pm with a little bit under sedative . Luckily my bff & Docfinderkorea were there to help me get to the apartment. Once I arrived to the apartment, I vomitted out the water & a little coagulated blood Eugenia from Docfinderkorea immediately contacted the clinic to ask about the problem , they said that it is nothing serious . She is really caring . She texted me later & checked on me. I felt fine after few hours & drank the delicious pumpkin juice & medicine & went to bed with elevated sleeping position. Woke up several times during the night but it was ok.
Day 2 : swelling started just as the clinic said , it will get worsen after few days . Swelling level 6 out of 10. I didn’t feel any pain on my nose area but uncomfortable on my jaw . I ate some soft food but was hard to chew & open my mouth. The pumpkin juice really helps with filling the stomach before taking medicine . I went to the clinic for them to clean my stitches areas & show me how to clean . It was really painful because I had dry blood in my nose around the stitches & they have to clean it well . My tears came out even when I tried not to cry . On day 2 , my right nose was still actively bleeding.
Day 3: the swelling is worst on this day 10/10 .Felt like my skin doesn’t have any more room to swell. But it s expected from what the clinic told me . I started seeing some bruises on my under eyes area. My eyes are much smaller because of swelling & I can not see everything so well . I went out for a walk as the clinic recommended, ate some soup , still find it was hard to open the mouth & was still painful. My nose stopped bleeding .
Day 4 : the swelling has subsided. I came to the clinic in the afternoon to remove my nose cast & outer stitches . This part was not painful. They have me a very nice & relaxing facial cleansing & massage . They also gave me more pumpkin juice since I ran out & it is supposed to help with my swelling. I can see my high nose bridge & nice nose tip now . Dr. Lee did an amazing job . But my nose bridge s still swelling a lot so I can’t see the defined shape yet . I have to patiently waiting for the final result . I start getting very excited now. I can breath & feel better after the nose cast was removed . My lower jaw becomes less painful when chewing food now.

If you decide to get plastic surgery done in Korea , I highly recommend Docfinderkorea. They are free service for the patients . I did not have to pay anything to them .They provide all the information about the clinics in Korea & online consultation from the clinics that help you to chose the clinic you want . They pick you up at the airport, arrange the appointments , take you to the appointments , translate everything, & They try to answer any questions that you may have during your stay in Korea. You will also get discounts from the clinic through Docfinderkorea. The girls from Docfinderkorea are very nice & helpful in many ways. They are your friends in Korea . Docfinderkorea also bought prescription medicine for their clients. If I don’t have them, I don’t think I can go to Korea to do the surgery without speaking the language

Hello. Thank you for your sharing experience. Could i ask after how many days it is recovered regarding swelling and bruises? How is your satisfaction for now? Could you pls share your final result

Hi! I am planing to go to SK soon. I also have a consultation at Banobagi for rhinoplasty. Your review helped me a lot, thank you! I will also write my own review once I receive my consultation

Last edited: