Banff, Alberta tPF Meet on Sunday, October 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great! Keep your opinions coming!

I think that each tPFer invited to go, gets to bring a "guest" -- who could be DH, BF, SO, or even Best-Friend? Does this sound good? And open the Alberta meet to any tPFer who will be in the area of that date? What do you think?

I think that each tPFer invited to go, gets to bring a "guest" -- who could be DH, BF, SO, or even Best-Friend? Does this sound good? And open the Alberta meet to any tPFer who will be in the area of that date? What do you think?

Yes, bring a "guest! :yes:

And open invite as long as tPFer doesn't mind spending 4 hours at LV :graucho:

tPFer and a guest :smile:

Me wanna come! :nuts:

Sundays works best for me - afternoon (drive there in AM, shop, drive back) AKA non-alcoholic punch please! :P

Preferably BEFORE there is too much snow on the ground to make driving treacherous...

Is the Banff LV open on Sundays? And isn't PSN only for Holt's?

I think Nyria is also in Alberta if you want to contact her Vista...

I will post a link to this thread in my siggy for more exposure :tup:

PSN is only at Holts, so save some of your spending fun for the Banff event :smile:

^^ I definitely will! I think I'll spend my summer-earned money at PSN in September then I'll spend my scholarship leftovers at Banff...There are so many things I want to get and hopefully I can arrange to make sure the items that I'm getting are there for the meet!

I spoke to DH and he's coming too - he also suggested that I pick out something for my birthday as it is around that time :nuts: :yahoo: :wlae:He asked me to start thinking about what I want :wtf: (my DH has been replaced by an alien, I'm sure of it)!

I am willing to make name tags for all attending - are the plastic ones that you pin on okay? I will put your tPFer ID and your real first name (if you want that revealed) and maybe a pic of your fave bag or fave line? :nuts:

We are just verifying the details .. October 7th works for Louis Vuitton in Banff - they are checking on special rates for us if anyone wishes to stay overnight day prior or after the event in Beautiful Banff, Alberta - they will provide champagne and non-alcoholic drinks for us since some will be driving home - some light snacks and we will have this as a private, invitation only event. If you are wishing to join us please keep in touch and we will be requesting your contact info when we start to compile the invitation list.

Louis Vuitton will graciously be contributing a portion of the events proceeds to a charity on our behalf, and if any other Canadian tPFers cannot attent, please consider ordering via phone during our event and it will count towards the donation - and you'll be able to get on the speakerphone if you wish and say hi to all of us in attendance once you place your order :smile:

Banff is located just over an hour from Calgary, Alberta in the Canadian Rockies - come on up for the weekend for some tPFer fun and look at this on your way to the boutique !

BanffSpringsValley333.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.