~Ban Island~ Moral Support! ~Let’s Resist Temptation Together!~

This is cute. It kind of reminds me of some of what Prada has bee doing lately.

And, many of us know the last time we bought because we've been tracking it for other threads. Otherwise, I don't think any of us would be very aware.
Thank you! I want to track what I wear and buy this year. So far I really haven't been going out much so I haven't had much opportunity to switch out my bags.

Everyone here seems to know when they last purchased a handbag or SLG and until today I didn't really know what the date was for me. Out of curiosity I looked to see when my last bag was purchased. It was this Longchamp Effronttee crossbody and matching card carrier. The mod shot is from the Nordies Christmas party. Anyway, I bought this on November 13th so that means I've gone a whole two (2!) months without a bag purchase. LOL! And the week before that was the LV Lockme, and the week before that was a Gucci canvas crossbody and two months before that was the LV Pallas. So, if I need a reminder that I don't need any more bags, I should just reread this thread before I buy anything. :rolleyes:View attachment 3935460View attachment 3935461
Cute bag and great outfit pic!

Reactions: can_do_mom
Ha ha! So as to maintain the integrity of the ban thread I shall wave forlornly as you leave and paddle my little boat over to the other thread. (Cue Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On") :crybaby:
This made me actually laugh out loud!!!
3.5 months still not bad, and now when i know I CAN make it, i WILL make it again ;)
see you soon!! :wave:
@ksuromax - are you going on ban now or are you rowing back to Pause Peninsula?

----
I think I'm shipwrecked on ban island. :whut: I don't really intend to be here but my days of not buying keep piling up. I'm just really content right now to enjoy what I have til those few perfect adds that I need appear.

I'm not even obsessively searching like I normally do. What gives??? :huh:

Maybe I should just settle in and fix up my hut since it seems I'll be here at least a little longer.

----
I think I'm shipwrecked on ban island. :whut: I don't really intend to be here but my days of not buying keep piling up. I'm just really content right now to enjoy what I have til those few perfect adds that I need appear.

Maybe I should just settle in and fix up my hut since it seems I'll be here at least a little longer.
i want to be on ban for at least 6 months now, i definitely do not need any more bags, i plan to stay off buying till summer leave, i usually take it in July. So, hope i can make it till my leave in July :pray:

----

@Sparkletastic, sprinkle some of that Sparkle Dust on me! I'd LOVE to be in Purse Peace! I am actually the closest I have been in ages. I still browse, but I cannot seem to find much that I truly want. Sure, there are things I'd like to have, but not things I WANT...you know the difference? So I am trying to enjoy the feeling and build on it. Remind myself I have a great collection. Enjoy what I have.

I have a few SLGs on my wish list that may or may not happen. I am in no big rush for them, and I have other expenditures coming up. It feels good to not be obsessed.