~Ban Island~ Moral Support! ~Let’s Resist Temptation Together!~

Because of the unique heel, I don't think these are grannyish. But, I do think how they'll swing it depend heavily on what you wear with them. If you ouch your outfit more mod (think 60's), architectural or edgy then I think these will be perfect and very on trend. However, If you wear something like denim capris and blouse with small floral prints with these, they could look mumsy.
I ADORE THESE! I have a serious glove addiction YUMMY!
Thanks, I love gloves - these are not as purple as they look in the photo, more dark burgundy :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
• 5 months and 1 week with no handbag purchases other than a bag swap. :biggrin:

• 15 days into the year and I haven't bought anything beyond necessities. In fact I've very happily returned about $4500 of stuff I bought during moments of insanity in December. :facepalm: When I looked at it, I wasn't even sure which of my personalities bought the stuff! :doh:

I'm not on a total ban because I do plan to buy clothes this year. But, I am trying very hard not to buy any handbags unless they're perfect adds. And, I'd like to see if I can make it to 6 months no purchases. Only 3 weeks to go!

That is awesome about your handbag ban! That rocks!

Everyone here seems to know when they last purchased a handbag or SLG and until today I didn't really know what the date was for me. Out of curiosity I looked to see when my last bag was purchased. It was this Longchamp Effronttee crossbody and matching card carrier. The mod shot is from the Nordies Christmas party. Anyway, I bought this on November 13th so that means I've gone a whole two (2!) months without a bag purchase. LOL! And the week before that was the LV Lockme, and the week before that was a Gucci canvas crossbody and two months before that was the LV Pallas. So, if I need a reminder that I don't need any more bags, I should just reread this thread before I buy anything. :rolleyes:fullsizeoutput_41a6.jpegfullsizeoutput_4232.jpeg

Everyone here seems to know when they last purchased a handbag or SLG and until today I didn't really know what the date was for me. Out of curiosity I looked to see when my last bag was purchased. It was this Longchamp Effronttee crossbody and matching card carrier. The mod shot is from the Nordies Christmas party. Anyway, I bought this on November 13th so that means I've gone a whole two (2!) months without a bag purchase. LOL! And the week before that was the LV Lockme, and the week before that was a Gucci canvas crossbody and two months before that was the LV Pallas. So, if I need a reminder that I don't need any more bags, I should just reread this thread before I buy anything. :rolleyes:View attachment 3935460View attachment 3935461

I love your dress!

Everyone here seems to know when they last purchased a handbag or SLG and until today I didn't really know what the date was for me. Out of curiosity I looked to see when my last bag was purchased. It was this Longchamp Effronttee crossbody and matching card carrier. The mod shot is from the Nordies Christmas party. Anyway, I bought this on November 13th so that means I've gone a whole two (2!) months without a bag purchase. LOL! And the week before that was the LV Lockme, and the week before that was a Gucci canvas crossbody and two months before that was the LV Pallas. So, if I need a reminder that I don't need any more bags, I should just reread this thread before I buy anything. :rolleyes:View attachment 3935460View attachment 3935461
This is cute. It kind of reminds me of some of what Prada has bee doing lately.

And, many of us know the last time we bought because we've been tracking it for other threads. Otherwise, I don't think any of us would be very aware.

Reactions: can_do_mom