Bals you want to buy, plan to buy and those you can't quite make up your mind about

You guys are really lucky that you posted here & Muchstuffs spotted you. Im sure you are getting the best info & advice :amuse::amuse:

I have been searching for a forum that will answer my question about ********** in Quebec and glad I found one. I just bought a Givenchy Antigona from them and I had my doubts. Thanks for this. I am definitely going to return the bag. How about Italist? Can i trust them?
I don't think I get to choose! I was planning to buy from Best Buy online. I found out in Canada at least they sell handbags, and they happen to have that one! I'm assuming it would be 2017?

Same thing happens every time someone tried to post a link from **********. I try to open the link and i get an error message saying "site can't be reached". Notice how the site name always blanks out into a row of stars.
That is strange. You can try going to **********.com (one word - didnt want to advertise them here)

You guys are really lucky that you posted here & Muchstuffs spotted you. Im sure you are getting the best info & advice :amuse::amuse:

Thanks peace...I think the motto here is if the deal seems too good to be true it probably is. ********** seems to be spreading everywhere under all sorts of sites. Please be very careful.

Reactions: peacebabe
That is strange. You can try going to **********.com (one word - didnt want to advertise them here)
Yup, you can access their site. But you can't link it on tPF without an error message and the name starred out. This happened some months ago as well, when we started getting AT requests around the time of their previous "warehouse sale".

Do you have a link?

EDIT: Those bags on Best Buy are sold by ********** and they sell fakes. All sorts of brands. They have a big warehouse sale coming up in December and I'm trying to get in touch with Vlad and Megs to see how we can best get the info out not to buy. Any time you see a brand new Bal at that price you need to question it.

Before I ordered my Givenchy, I asked them why so cheap and this was their answer "Usually there is a large markup on luxury items. We simply do not mark up our products as much as the competition in order to sell more bags."

I have been searching for a forum that will answer my question about ********** in Quebec and glad I found one. I just bought a Givenchy Antigona from them and I had my doubts. Thanks for this. I am definitely going to return the bag. How about Italist? Can i trust them?
I have purchased from Italist, they are selling authentic merchandise and all parcels are shipped from Milan, Italy.

Before I ordered my Givenchy, I asked them why so cheap and this was their answer "Usually there is a large markup on luxury items. We simply do not mark up our products as much as the competition in order to sell more bags."
I would understand this explanation from someone in Italy, in the country of manufacture, i.e. no extra taxes, duties and transportation cost added, but in Canada????? Normal parcel shipping costs 3-4 times higher that to the rest of the world! How on earth they brought the stock in??? Just add the Customs clearance, transportation cost, taxes and other duties...

I would understand this explanation from someone in Italy, in the country of manufacture, i.e. no extra taxes, duties and transportation cost added, but in Canada????? Normal parcel shipping costs 3-4 times higher that to the rest of the world! How on earth they brought the stock in??? Just add the Customs clearance, transportation cost, taxes and other duties...
Add to that, I can't imagine high end labels such as Bal and Celine etc. allowing their bags to be low balled by other legitimate sellers. They have a reputation (and price point) to uphold.

Thank you. Knowing someone from this forum purchased from them with positive review makes me more open in trying to purchase from them.
I bought a very new Balenciaga bag from current season (kinda early for fakes) and BV espadrilles from SS2017, in a very seasonal/short stocked colour, another highly unlikely thing to be faked... both arrived in safe and solid packages, BV in own branded box, both with dustbags and all cards. I am happy and will definitely buy again :tup:

P.S. from what i can see, they are one of the first to get newest collections, and in new seasonal colours, which is a good sign. Most of 'dodgy' sites selling fakes excuse low prices by selling 'old stock, past collections'. It's because fakers take time to copy the items, and in most cases they take a classic, basic piece as basis, e.g. black, dark blue, red...

I bought a very new Balenciaga bag from current season (kinda early for fakes) and BV espadrilles from SS2017, in a very seasonal/short stocked colour, another highly unlikely thing to be faked... both arrived in safe and solid packages, BV in own branded box, both with dustbags and all cards. I am happy and will definitely buy again :tup:
This is good to know :tup: because I'm keeping an eye on them for new season City:s.