BalNY Goodies - pics!

your thread, amongst some others, is the reason i should avoid this forum. by the time i can fly to the US or Paris, i won't have dough for them bbags :rolleyes::sad::crybaby: congrats on such treasures, Bethc :smile:

your thread, amongst some others, is the reason i should avoid this forum. by the time i can fly to the US or Paris, i won't have dough for them bbags :rolleyes::sad::crybaby: congrats on such treasures, Bethc :smile:

I'm sorry...:sad:

It is one of the perks of living in NYC, however, if I keep buying so many bags, my husband will divorce me...:idea:

Wow....you really struck gold today! Imagine she had an -05 Bordeaux...never thought that was possible!! Love all of them.......drooling over the MU!!

Kat

Wow. Gorgeous finds! When I was there looking for older colors, she showed me 06 Grenat, which I snapped up immediately, but I never imagined they'd have an 05 color in the back. They did have some 07 and 06 colors, especially in the zip wallets and couriers, which I imagine are less popular than some of the other styles (for example, I'd never expect them to have any older colors in a city).

Beautiful bags, Bethc. Maybe I'll spot you and your bordeaux first when I'm out and about with my grenat twiggy!

Thank you... I carried it today :heart:

She has come out with a Lilac clutch and a lt grey first from 06...that I bought back in January...I guess you never know... yesterday when I was looking at the Vert D'eau, she had a city, 2 twiggies and a day (which was magnificent!)... sometimes you get lucky!!