Ballerina Flats

Cal said:
Divina, no need to apologise! Hopefully returning is something I won't need to do. Where do you order them from? They don't have a stockist here in my area.

i ordered them from the site only once and had them sent in rome. i had to wait 6 days to have them, so it is quick. i usually buy them directly in london.
i really hope they are going to fit well!
which black ones did you buy? the nubuk ones?

Ooo, I like the French Soles, they're so pretty!! Has anyone bought the travel slipper? I need a cute and comfy shoe for my friend's prom and these are perfect, but are they suitable for dancing all night?

on the other note
does anyone else feel that ballerina flats are something u have to try on in store?
for some reason, some flats fit me, but some just make my feet look weird....u would think they should all fit cuz they r flat.... but they dont!-_-

French Soles is my favorite too!! I have been wearing this brand for years and I have to say it's very comfortable :yes: I like Repetto too but I think French Soles keeps their shape better :smile:

Ok, so I am looking at the sizing chart, and since I wear a US 8.5 to 9, do I go with the equivalent to the 9, or go up to the equivalent of a 10, since some of the types on the French Sole site say order a size larger than normal?

Repettos are great and I just saw at Nine West they came out with a super cute pair that come in a variety of colors (black, pink, red, silver, gold, white) in their own bag! I'm not usually a nine west fan, but these ones are super cute and pretty reasonable (I think around $50?)

Hi Divina,

I don't know if you know but the true ballerinas come from the real French Sole which is located on the Upper EAst Side and has been making ballerinas since 1980...way before they became the trend. So you don't have to travel so far...check them out at www.frenchsoleshoes.com.

www.londonsole.com
www.frenchsole.com
as the great amanda said:P
i wear frenchsole beacuse i but yhtem in the london shop (as far as i know, londonsole are the usa branch of frenchsole), and a couple of times i had them shipped to rome and the shipping service is safe and fast. regarding french sole, you have to be careful with the size as the 'size guide' in the site suggests. i normally wear a 35.5 and for these shoes i wear the 37.
i love them, they are the true ballerinas!:love: