BALENCIAGA TRUNK SHOW: the good, the heavy, and the colors we've all been waiting for

Great job, ICB! I was supposed to go to the show, but a friend had an opening that day where I had to help out and couldn't do both...:sad: I really wanted to meet some members!

But you're descriptions are very reporterly...and therefore make me feel like I was there myself. Thanks!

I really need to see some pix of this holiday collection...
Girlie, i was so looking for you there.:heart: It was more fun to meet fellow pfers than looking at the Bbags.:nuts: Next time when i am in NY i have a date with you.:heart:

WOW!!! :wtf: Great "trip" report; I wish I could have been there with y'all!!

I'm thrilled to hear about all the new styles! I just wish that our *local* stores would carry some of the new styles and HOT colors!

thank you so much ICB for the awesome report! i don't know what you do for a living, but if it's not reporting then you missed your calling! i have a feeling you work in fashion...

so glad to hear about the colors, once again. i'm calling BalNY right now to triple make sure i'm on the waiting list for the right items!

wish i could have been there, would love to meet you some day:yes:

incoral, as with everyone who's written on this thread, thank you so much for the detailed account of the trunk show. I'm going to have to show up at Tysons Galleria sometime within the next week so that I can chat with you a bit more about pre- and collection items.

Once again, thank you! :dothewave:

incoral, as with everyone who's written on this thread, thank you so much for the detailed account of the trunk show. I'm going to have to show up at Tysons Galleria sometime within the next week so that I can chat with you a bit more about pre- and collection items.

Once again, thank you! :dothewave:
monsoon - sweetie, don't worry because you did not miss much except meeting bunch of lovely Bgals and guys.:heart:

monsoon - sweetie, don't worry because you did not miss much except meeting bunch of lovely Bgals and guys.:heart:

Thanks, Nanaz! I would've loved to have had the opportunity to meet you all.

Perhaps we should organize a tPF Balenciaga meet-up in DC and/or NY sometime during the summer...:yes:

Monsoon! Yes we'll talk about it next week.

I'm very excited knowing that the first sets of deliveries will be arriving in a couple of weeks! :yahoo:...I'm gonna be broke!

Okay, so I just emailed Daphne and I'm on the list for the Marigold Pochette (and they are only getting one):yahoo: that's the highlight of my day.

Monsoon! Yes we'll talk about it next week.

I'm very excited knowing that the first sets of deliveries will be arriving in a couple of weeks! :yahoo:...I'm gonna be broke!

Okay, so I just emailed Daphne and I'm on the list for the Marigold Pochette (and they are only getting one):yahoo: that's the highlight of my day.

Congrats on that! Make sure to come and pick it up in person!

incoral...wow wow wow!! that's all i can say...
what a great, comprehensive report!! thank you so much! :heart::heart:
and congrats on your marigold pochette!

i am so bummed about the lune being heavy...:confused1:
i have the ring bag from f/w 06, and it can also be heavy and i don't carry it as much as i should...
is it all the hardware that makes it heavy, or the leather?

so you think the steel is closer to the 05 gray? i absolutely LOVE that gray and would love a city or work in that color....