Balenciaga the box

layla said:
Luccibag - Since you're tall, do you use the strap on your Box or carry only as handheld? Does the strap look alright if you do or does it look too odd? Just curious, because I've seen comments that people like the style, but not the strap. TIA
Layla, I dont like it with the strap. The strap is too long in my opinion, plus the hooks are not on the top of the sides. They are on the middle of the sides, which seemed like it would make the bag spin. This bag works GREAT without a shoulder strap though. The handles are a nice size for arm carry or hand carry.

Luccibag said:
Layla, I dont like it with the strap. The strap is too long in my opinion, plus the hooks are not on the top of the sides. They are on the middle of the sides, which seemed like it would make the bag spin. This bag works GREAT without a shoulder strap though. The handles are a nice size for arm carry or hand carry.

Thanks Luccibag. This seems to be the general consensus of the strap on the Box. It would be nice to use the strap to keep one's hands free. Hmmm...I have not seen any pics yet of the Box with someone using the strap.:shrugs:

Hi everyone, Thanks for all your replies. I eventually bought a cornflower box last week from a fellow PFer which I really really love. I really like the twiggy but I decided it was too big on me (I'm only 5 foot). BTW, I went completely mad and just bought percephonie's apple green hobo today. I guess I'll be surviving on bread and water for a bit till next payday-it was worth it :smile:

Reactions: Monz1987
phooey said:
Hi everyone, Thanks for all your replies. I eventually bought a cornflower box last week from a fellow PFer which I really really love. I really like the twiggy but I decided it was too big on me (I'm only 5 foot). BTW, I went completely mad and just bought percephonie's apple green hobo today. I guess I'll be surviving on bread and water for a bit till next payday-it was worth it :smile:

That's great new, thanks for the updating us all on what your chose to do. Congratulations on obtaining both your cornflower Box and your apple green hobo! :smile:

phooey said:

Congrats on your Cornflower Box and Apple Green Hobo---both are beautiful choices!!!:love:

I've never seen the box irl only pics but I own a twiggy and I love this size. I think the twiggy is slightly longer than the box. It is actually my perfect size bag and i can find things in it. I just ordered it in the new india bleu color on recommendation from my sa at LVR.

I love the Twiggy style. The Box is nice, just a bit small for me. Here is my Bordeaux Twiggy; I am currently looking for an ink or blueberry twiggy. :P

Attachments

• twiggy2.JPG
    twiggy2.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 155