Balenciaga the box

LoriB is right about the toaster and the loaf of bread :smile: I prefer the box because i find the twiggy a bit too wide and big. funny thing is, i don't find the city too big. i guess it's the proportion of the bag.

i don't think the twiggy is like a loaf of bread at all. it is not that narrow and long. i prefer the twiggy. it's the perfect size if you want a bag that fits tons of stuff and not have trouble finding things inside. i find the box is to small and doesn't fit on the shoulder as comfortably.

The box is really cute. It's small like the classic but the box fits much more.
I love the twiggy as everyday bag but prefere the classic and box when I won't put lots of stuff.

i have both, and didnt really like the shape of the box compared to the twiggy which i absolutely love! somehow the box seems to stick out at the sides which i really hate. here's a pic of my twiggy and box for u to compare.

BalenciagaTwiggyvsBox.jpg

I was having a dilema between the Box & the Twiggy. I am really glad I keptt the Box. It is the perfect size for everyday. I think the Twiggy appears to have more of a long cylinder type shape where the box is more square. They are both great, it just depends on how much stuff you want to put in it. good luck on your decision.

Reactions: Monz1987