Balenciaga the box

Hi everyone, I'm thinking about getting my very first Bbag- mainly because I've seen the photos of y'all with your Bbags- BTW you all look fab!! I was going to get the twiggy but now I've seen the box version as well :blink: . Can I have your opinions on which one I should get?? Thanks in advance

I like the box better! I used to think that it was too boxy (like the other ladies said) but when you carry it, it slouches over and has a really cute shape. If you are petite, I would definitely recommend the box, as the twiggy can sometimes look like luggage. (lol not that luggage is bad... I still want a work!! haha)

Reactions: Monz1987
^^^I vote for the Box. It's shorter than the Twiggy and if you're like me and don't carry a ton of stuff, everything fits in and is easy to see/find when you open it. I'm 5'7" and the Box doesn't look too small. I agree with kattiepie that its slouchiness when you carry it gives it a nice shape.

let us know what you decide!!

The box is really cute in person. It honestly depends on how much room you need, the twiggy fits about as much (maybe just a hint less) than the city, whereas the box fits a lot more than the first, but a little less than the twiggy.

I like both but would choose twiggy over the box. The one thing I don't like about the box is the long shoulder strap the dangles much lower on the bag when not in use.

redney said:
^^^I vote for the Box. It's shorter than the Twiggy and if you're like me and don't carry a ton of stuff, everything fits in and is easy to see/find when you open it. I'm 5'7" and the Box doesn't look too small. I agree with kattiepie that its slouchiness when you carry it gives it a nice shape.

let us know what you decide!!

I vote with redney & kattiepie! The Box gets a bad wrap. It totally holds almost as much as the City, and looks quite cute hand-held. I really think of it as a cousin of the Twiggy. The fact that it's a little more squared-off than the Twig is not noticeable at all when you carry it, and the shape is what allows you to put more stuff in it, and still have a relatively small bag in your hand.