balenciaga overload! (is there such a thing?)

gorgeous collection! I love your rouille work! It looks so juicy in those pix. I understand the addiction. I just started in Jan. and I have 3 bags and 2 more on the way. I'm putting myself on purse ban.

Congrats! I love the bubblegum :love:

Shouldn't you be using emerald more often since you don't find the leather as smooshy? I found that the 06 leather gets smooshier the more often you use it... so you may not want to hide the beauty in the closet!

I know how addictive it can be... I only started at Christmas and now I have too many! And have already parted with a few bits. I love the hunt for what i want and the thrill i get when i find it!!!

Congrats! I love the bubblegum :love:

Shouldn't you be using emerald more often since you don't find the leather as smooshy? I found that the 06 leather gets smooshier the more often you use it... so you may not want to hide the beauty in the closet!

pyrexia, i'm definitely still using the emerald right now, at least until the summer. i think the emerald is more of a winter bag and a throw around bag, since it's darker. the bubblegum will be a summer, delicate bag. in any case, i love them all, for different reasons.

:yahoo:

I know exactly what you're experiencing! I've acquired all my bbags since Christmas.

My Emerald Courier is my favorite weekend bag. It gets lovlier every time I use it. I think it's bright enough to be a year 'round bag.

Congratulations!!! Gorgeous collection!! :heart: the color choices!!

LOL... and I am in that "overload" mode too!! All bag purchases within the last month... and I am dying to call BalNY today to get on the list for a either an anthracite or periwinkle... (Because these colors could maybe replace two of the colors on my wishlist, you see - so this would be completely practical!!) Ah... put me out of my misery... :shame:

It was easier for me to quit smoking, than it is to stop buying Bbags. I keep saying that once I track down an '05 Indigo I will stop. I said the same thing four other colors ago :nuts: .......I now consider the idea of stopping as wishful thinking.

Yes! The whole BBag addiction is a real disease!! :yes:

I bought my first bag January 16th....6 weeks later I have 4 handbags!!!
:jammin:
You can say that again! I bought my Rouille First in May06. Now, I have a total of 7... (and this is not bad considering the records I have seen here!)Cities in Sapin, Lilac, Vermillon and soon to arrive Anthracite. Have another First in Ink (my favourite to bring out for dinners out /plays) and Blue India part-time.
My husband is not very pleased.

Congrats!!! I agree they are sooo addicting~ so many beautiful colors to choose from. I wouldn't say the emerald is "plasticy" but it's just very thin compared to the BG pink. I used to have a BG pink and the leather was almost "puffy" soft!!! The best! I have the emerald courier and I think it is so soft but thinner compared to my other Bbags.