Balenciaga Manila

I was informed today by the SA at Bal Gbelt that their prices actually decreased due to the strengthening of the peso against the euro. Also, they will not be increasing their prices until the F/W comes in (which will be around July) :yahoo:

thanks shiloh! i was going to post the same thing! gb5 prizes are dictated by the euro! so happy! the city is just 94,+++! not bad!.... just that there are no stocks....

thanks shiloh! i was going to post the same thing! gb5 prizes are dictated by the euro! so happy! the city is just 94,+++! not bad!.... just that there are no stocks....

Not exactly a happy thing for me since when I got my bags there the exchange rate was against the peso. :shucks::shucks: Oh well, at least I'm happy hahaha... Hopefully, by the time the F/W bags come in, the peso would be strong against the Euro so it would be as if there was no price increase ;)

Not exactly a happy thing for me since when I got my bags there the exchange rate was against the peso. :shucks::shucks: Oh well, at least I'm happy hahaha... Hopefully, by the time the F/W bags come in, the peso would be strong against the Euro so it would be as if there was no price increase ;)

the euro value is low because the economy of Greece is down as in the gov't is bankrupt and they are a member of the EU so this situation is bringing down the euro. There is a bail-out package for them so I don't know what effect this would be, maybe bring up the euro back to its original value.

wow, the greece government is bankrupt?!?! yikes! that is bad!

hhhmmm.... i wonder when will the bailout come.... (ang sama ko!) hehe

Hahaha! natawa ako dun. I heard though that Reuters is expecting the peso to hit P43-$1 by the end of the year. I hope it goes down further to P40-$1 just like in 2008!