Balenciaga in Hong Kong

girls, i found tat balen in hk wasnt tat cheap n popular.. yahh, they have some bags in milan station, paris station, france station, vip in causewaybay.. however, most of the second hand shops sell mostly lv, hermes and gucci..

girls, i found tat balen in hk wasnt tat cheap n popular.. yahh, they have some bags in milan station, paris station, france station, vip in causewaybay.. however, most of the second hand shops sell mostly lv, hermes and gucci..

Hi, How much do they sell B bags for? Is it cheaper (since its not that popular in HK)? What kind of balenciagas? City, First?

Did you see any Chloes too? (sorry offtopic)

thanks

Does anyone know the address of the Balenciaga store in Hong-Kong? and aside from Joyce if there are other places to buy them? ill be going there 2 weeks from now and wanted to check out their bags. im looking for a rh vert gazon day or twiggy..thanks in advance to anyone who can give info ;)

balenciaga HK,
G/F enetertainment building queen's road central, Hong Kong
Tel 3428-8086

SAs said they had sold out on the SS colors i dont think i have seen vert gazon before.... they have increased the price for F/W, RH city is HK$10500 and First is $9300...not sure about the twiggy and day though.... we now have the tomato, black, steel, olive green and ocean.
from Balenciaga store, turn left and walk up the road, you will find TWIST, which sells balenciaga too....
also you can try those Milan / france station (consignment, secondhand stores) in Causeway Bay

have fun!

im goin to HK in december and can't wait to shop there! im sure you have heard of the Milan Station/Paris Station stores in HK....they're pretty much a consignment chain in HK. i guess people in Hong Kong are more trend-driven and they don't collect bags so they just sell old ones to buy new ones.
i've seen quite a few Balenciagas there before. I know the sale associates all have to go to monthly training to learn how to authenticate bags. My mom got an authentic Chloe Paddington there and I got a Dior ... I don't know if anyone has ever had a bad experience there, but you can go check it out!

^^ yes i heard of those stations. i will try and go there to see if they have something i might be interested in. hopefully i find a vert gazon there. keeping my fingers crossed. thanks!

Sorry nemonemo, no vert gazons in hong kong. I just came back from Hong Kong and got a steel city. The only colors available in Balenciaga and Joyce are steel, french blue (I think), dark brown, black with SGH, mostly winter colors. One happy news though, the clothes are balenciaga are already on sale at 30% off. Balenciaga is also owned by Joyce so I guess both stores have the same stock. I also visited a the Milan station in causewaybay, and did not see any vert gazon.

^^
thanks anufangava for the info on stocks available. ;) will take a look at them, may find something i like.
still on the hunt for that vert, so will have to search for it elsewhere then..

Anyone been to the Balenciaga boutique in Hong Kong b4? where could I get a brand new bal bag in Hong Kong? Do they stock up with the full collection of bal bags? What if model I wanted they don't have, what could I do? :crybaby:

you can try joyce the boutique, think they carry balenciaga as well. well i don't think their stock is the most comprehensive. if they don't have the model you want, you can buy it overseas and have it shipped to hk (no customs!)