Balenciaga HELP!!

Hi superbaby! I'm a bit late, but I know that this seller only deals with authentic balenciaga...I have also bought a b-bag from her. So, no worries...everything looks good with your bag! Congratulations on your first b-bag - it is a beauty :biggrin:

THIS BAG IS 100% AUTHENTIC!!!!! This is from the 2004 - Holiday season - Metallics (there was also a Pink which I have a picture of in the "My Handbags - CeeJay's Balenciaga bags"). I have the Red Metallic clutch - same season.

Unlike the current Metallics, the 2004 Holiday season had hardware that matched the leather color. This was problematic in that it chipped off (although this has not happened with my bag - probably because I don't use it everyday). To see all the colors and hardware, I would suggest that you take a look at this - http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/2005/11/balenciaga-color-swatches-by-season.html.

In addition, Princessbagz is a legit; she doesn't sell fakes. I believe that I created a thread sometime back identifying the eBay sellers that I know sell legitimate goods.

You got the REAL thing!!! Good for you!!