Balenciaga, Fed X and Barneys.....Claim Filed.

I am confused - Barney's and/or you paid for signature delivery and FedEX says that it obtained a signature? Someone at FedEX needs to get fired! You should be able to track the driver down and request to see his records. Threaten small claims court.

I paid for sig. delivery. FedX supposidley delivered it yesterday(atleast thats what they say). I have no package and FedX has no signature or proof of delivery therefor has no idea where my package is:rant:

I hate deliveries around Christmas time. Most drivers are in a rush & could care less if we get our packages. My UPS driver has a tendency to say he attempted to deliver my package but nobody was home which is total bull. He can no longer leave my package on my door step b/c I had a package stolen from me last Christmas. Nobody can accept the package but someone from my address. He said he's not allowed to leave it with my neighbor either.

That is awful, kimmie!
swear.gif
Fed Ex and Barneys!!!
I can't believe that Barneys is not doing anything at all to help you with this! Hopefully, when you file your claim with your cc company, they will refund your money quickly! Good luck and please keep us posted!

Finally! Barnys' Mr. Todd (the weenie) called me back after speaking to Fed X and realized it is their responsibility after all. (which I tried explaining to him for a half hour in the first place). Looks like my account will be credited after they,(fedx) does an investigation on what happened to my package. It took much persistance, but I did it!! Thank goodness!!!
Thanks for all of your support!! Now back to my Bbag hunt!!!

That's outrageous. I remember ordering a sweater for a different store and it never arrived, even though it showed delivered with no signature. There was no delivery confirmation and when I called, they immediately put in another order for me to replace the sweater. It was on back order but that was fine. In the mean time, the original sweater shows up at our door a couple weeks later (before the 2nd sweater arrived) at our door. I think fed ex had accidentally delivered it to the wrong house and the person took that long to drop it off to me. I promptly cancelled my back up order but they knew it was their responsibility. You'd think a highend store like barneys would at the very least require signature delivery, if not insurance, when carriers can leave it anywhere.

Finally! Barnys' Mr. Todd (the weenie) called me back after speaking to Fed X and realized it is their responsibility after all. (which I tried explaining to him for a half hour in the first place). Looks like my account will be credited after they,(fedx) does an investigation on what happened to my package. It took much persistance, but I did it!! Thank goodness!!!
Thanks for all of your support!! Now back to my Bbag hunt!!!

Well thank god!...Now let the bbag hunt being again!!! :supacool:

Uhhh, I can't believe that happened to you! Now I am absolutely paranoid, between customs and delivery men! I'm glad that you will be credited though.

kimmie, glad Barney's realized they should take responsibility of this delivery too and help you in investigating the matter. this happened to me when i ordered from saks and eluxury and FedexHome delivered. i wasn't home one weekend(and i'm usually home b/c i have 2 small children and i don't even drive-but that's another thread) and FedexHome left the packages on my stoop and signed for me when i never came to answer the doorbell ("duuuuh.....customer's not home so i'll abuse the delivery and signature confirmation process and leave them at the front door where everybody can see them....duuuuuh...."). i contacted saks and eluxury and they immediately filed a claim with Fedex and advised me to follow up and do the same. both retailers were also very helpful in obtaining copies of the signature for my review to further process the claim. i eventually got credited back on my CC. this is their responsibility to you as you are their customer. take no bullsh*t from them and tell them to get their asses in gear and keep you updated on what's going on-it's their freaking job......just sorry this happened to you