Bal Wallets on Bluefly!

I have the Black Quilted ... I looked at the one on Bluefly (it was gone - but I could still look at the pictures). It looks the same as mine, but I would want to see more detailed pics ... especially after the previous Bluefly Balenciaga fiasco.

I'm kind of surprised that they're entering into this *territory* again ...

I have the Black Quilted ... I looked at the one on Bluefly (it was gone - but I could still look at the pictures). It looks the same as mine, but I would want to see more detailed pics ... especially after the previous Bluefly Balenciaga fiasco.

I'm kind of surprised that they're entering into this *territory* again ...

Ditto CeeJay, especially how they get one right after the matelasse bags have just been faked.

I'm suprised they are selling Balenciagas again too. They haven't been selling any Balenciaga bags since that huge incident.

Well I trust Fayden and Esiders judgement for sure so I took a leap of faith and bought the green one since my friend is on a hunt for a green B-bag and must have matching wallets for all her bags (I think she's nuts for this but then she thinks I'm nuts to have so many B-bags). So I call her up and excitedly tell her I got the green wallet only to have her tell me she found a green bag and will hold off on the wallet for now :Push:

Oh well, I guess I got a new wallet now if it real :shame:

So what I'm reading from this thread and previous ones about bluefly is that its hit or miss of you get a fake item? Some get fake and some get real? I wouldnt even want to take the chance!

^Sort of... Well there was a huge incident before when Bluefly was selling fake Balenciaga bags and refused to handle the problem, just kept claiming they were authentic. You can do a search and read about it all here. I've also received a fake Chloe paddington from Bluefly and someone else from PF has too. When I sent it back and complained they just relisted it and sold it again on their site. But I also got some authentic Gucci shoes from them and other people have got authentic stuff from them, so they do have authentic stuff... I guess you just have to be careful with Bluefly.

I got an authentic Money wallet from them around the same time that Esiders did. I haven't noticed them selling any Balenciaga fakes since that whole fiasco, but still should be vigilant (or not take the risk).

I think what happened back in the spring was a dishonest supplier/buyer pulled the wool over their eyes with pretty-close fakes, mostly it was the leather that was off, square bales, and the interior tag was wrong with wide-set font, (I bought 3 fakes from them) but Bluefly couldn't admit wrongdoing (O.J. understands this one) so they kept saying "our bags are real"...when in reality heads were rolling and jobs were lost (just my speculation here) but really you can't go selling illegal goods now and keep your business license in ny. I then bought a real coin purse from them and sent it back with the fake explaining the differences (like the tag saying agneau rather than chèvre for the metallics). I got a Rouge Vif Money from BF and it's totally legit so I think the bugger has been outed.