Bal Self-control??????

I can have self-control, but it requres staying away from this forum. I managed for almost a month and a half!

...But now look at all the stuff I have coming in the next week or so. Oops!

Whoa, Cheshire! You HAVE been a busy girl. Where in the world have you been shopping that you've managed to find all these beauties? I'd love to hear your views on the Black Brief. I take it you've bought one with RH, right? I've been debating between that and the Afternoon, but if the Stepping Out is close to the dimensions of the two, I might just opt for the SO.

Anyhow, what was it I was saying about self control? :nuts:

I have some self control because if you don't have the money you can't buy it, lol. I have to pinch my pennies to save for just one so I guess I am kind of lucky in a weird poor-person kind of way.

Whoa, Cheshire! You HAVE been a busy girl. Where in the world have you been shopping that you've managed to find all these beauties? I'd love to hear your views on the Black Brief. I take it you've bought one with RH, right? I've been debating between that and the Afternoon, but if the Stepping Out is close to the dimensions of the two, I might just opt for the SO.

Anyhow, what was it I was saying about self control? :nuts:

Lol, the wallet and Ink City are eBay, the Blue Glacier is from Erica and the Brief (RH) won't be here til the end of the month, but it's from a friend in England. I tried it on in Barneys and the shape is fantastic and it's so light. Very large though... I'll give a full report when it's here!

My bank account is what controls me, if I don't have the money to buy another Bbag then I have to go without or sell something on ebay, I normally sell another Bbag.
If I was rich well then I would have no self control, I would be rolling in Bbags:P

I do have a little self-control these days. And my secret is I DO NOT LOOK ON EBAY AND INSTEAD FOCUS ON PAYING DOWN MY DEBT.

That's it. It's hard. I don't like it. But I will be happier in the in future. If I can get to the shipment of Yellow Days while paying off my debt, then I will treat myself to one as long as I can pay cash. Then it's back on the payment plan!

Lol, the wallet and Ink City are eBay, the Blue Glacier is from Erica and the Brief (RH) won't be here til the end of the month, but it's from a friend in England. I tried it on in Barneys and the shape is fantastic and it's so light. Very large though... I'll give a full report when it's here!

Congrats Cheshire!!! Can't wait to see pics of all you have bought:nuts:

I'm with you 'L' zac...... :yahoo: just bought my HG today and 'found' long searched accessories :okay:... self-control :confused1: I don't understand those words :nogood:

Really? You really found it? I am SO HAPPY for you! What fantastic news? Where on earth did you find it?

As for my self control... that's another story. My DH knows how much $$ they are so he kinda hints that I am out of control. He thinks he is subtle. Like "I haven't seen that one" or "Is there another dustbag in the closet?" I have to start being better though so that I can buy what I want from the fall collection. I feel out of control though when I see something on ebay that I think that I can't live w/out. Paypal makes it too easy, damn it.

My bank account is what controls me, if I don't have the money to buy another Bbag then I have to go without or sell something on ebay, I normally sell another Bbag.
If I was rich well then I would have no self control, I would be rolling in Bbags:P

Yep, same for me. Every time I look at my bank account, I feel bad for buying another bag when I could've saved it or spent it on something more worthwhile. But that's all going to change now :shame: I'm on a shopping ban - not just a purse ban - till at least the end of June!:yes:

And my secret is I DO NOT LOOK ON EBAY AND INSTEAD FOCUS ON PAYING DOWN MY DEBT.

you are so smart - ebay is my crack! out of sight, out of mind is a much better motto. good for you highgloss - but isn't it hard to help authenticate for others?? whenever i do, it's so hard, especially if i see something i like... but i just reached a limit and have to exercise self control until my steel work

THANK YOU so much 'L' zac.... , Marie and Shasta :shame:

After someone disappoint me very much and I was so sad :sad: ... I finally found an 'angel' :angel: ! She was soooo nice to send me her eggplant purse :yahoo:!!! I still can't believe it ... maybe it's only a dream :P !?

Only with HELP and SUPPORT from very lovely PFers, from YOU, I was able to don't loose hope and to continue my search :tender::love: I'm so grateful and SO HAPPY :heart: