Bal Intel - F/W 2011

woooww thanks a lot RUI !!! The colors look very nice !!! I think like almost all of them
My favorites might be Orange brûlé & Atlantique
Orange brûlé is very interesting, it reminds me of 03 dark caramel !
I also like champagne and maybe papyrus (need to see it IRL)
coquelicot & vert sauge look beautiful but probably slightly too bright (need to see IRL)
Cyclamen, Bleu lavande & bleu paon are nice shades but might be too bright for me

RuiRui - thank you sooooo much - now I know Blue Paon does not look like the LE turquoise at all.

Kinda like the Blue Lavande - lotsa purple blue colors lately
Was hoping cyclamen would be more like amethyst

wow! 'ruiruiwinter' thx for sharing.

I've been looking for red!!-coquelicot sounds amazing!
I'll save my $$ & wait for this to come out in 'work'/ city/ day again.
I called my SA to book this as soon as I saw this thread.
looking forward to more reveal!

I hope there will be pictures of dk night RH Velo soon. GH Velo looks heavy

hi juzluvpink!

hope you will see this message. I'm a newbie so I can't write any messages directly - yet ;)

you have a beautiful bag collection, as far as I can tell from the pics in your signature. can you tell me what's the colour of the Miu Miu coffer in the second picture from the left? some kind of blue, but I can't identify it ;)

cheers!

Hmmph I was hoping for a darker red. Maybe I'll have to see Coquelicot IRL first...it might change my mind. In the meantime I am on Major Buying Ban. Will just have to save up my pennies until June/Aug!

Yay!!! Thanks for sharing this valuable info!!!!

Vert Sauge and Cyclamen are my picks... I think I'll just forget about even trying to find Vert Menthe until I see VS now. I knew I would love Cyclamen and really want a bright pink bag!

I like Blue Paon but I was hoping for more of a Cobalt blue--a color that I'm really lusting for right now. I might get a Celine bag in Cobalt blue instead of waiting for Blue Paon now.

Papyrus was another one I was excited about, but I don't care for the swatch--however, It could make a lovely bag! Champagne is BEAUTIFUL but I don't know if I can do a Bal that light of a color, I would be so scared of dirt.

Gotta start saving ASAP!!!