Bags you brought despite what others think

My mid size Paris Biarritz tote.

Everyone (here on this forum) says it is too expensive for coated canvas... and they're right! I splurged because I wanted a work/carry-all/weekend/overnight travel bag.

I still like it, for what I use it for. I'm looking at it now, sitting on the floor, unpacked from last week. It really is a nice looking bag.

I am always sticking up for the poor Paris Biarritz! What color did you get? I love this bag and think I'm gonna get one next week. I've tried it on and I love the way it looks on (I tried the black large -but not XL- tote). I think it's a gorgeous worry-free bag! :yes:

I am always sticking up for the poor Paris Biarritz! What color did you get? I love this bag and think I'm gonna get one next week. I've tried it on and I love the way it looks on (I tried the black large -but not XL- tote). I think it's a gorgeous worry-free bag! :yes:
^^ I have the tote with the side pockets. :yes:

My mid size Paris Biarritz tote.

Everyone (here on this forum) says it is too expensive for coated canvas... and they're right! I splurged because I wanted a work/carry-all/weekend/overnight travel bag.

I still like it, for what I use it for. I'm looking at it now, sitting on the floor, unpacked from last week. It really is a nice looking bag.

Haha you know what, you sound exactly like my mother!! I keep telling her that it's too expensive for canvas and that it is not worth it but she gives me the same answer of great work bag etc etc :P

I'm going to check out the shops tomorrow since I did say something about buying it for her if I managed to see it :P

I did see someone toting the silver one and it wasn't bad looking, kinda nice just that it is really too expensive!!

Which colour did you get?