Bags like Christian Louboutin Eloise?

alyuua

Jun 20, 2016
Hi!

I am looking for a new work bag and I think it's time to upgrade from my Michael Kors Jetset tote to a designer bag that's going to last me longer than the 3 years this one has.

I recently had my hands on the Christian Louboutin Large Eloise and I am in love.. except I want it for work and I can't get away with the spikes. Does anybody know of a bag that's similarly structured but preferably in a nude or camel (or black if that's all they have) and without the spikes? I'm looking for a bag that's classic and work-appropriate that I could wear at age 25, 45, or 65.

Big pluses:
- suede interior
- unique look without being too over-the-top
- structured
- multiple compartments

I also looked at the MCM Milla which I loved the huge amount of storage but it's not quite structured enough (plus I don't like the fabric on the strap -- I'd prefer all leather). I also liked the Marc Jacobs Large West End Tote but I have a hard time spending almost $2,000 (I'm Canadian) on something that may be go sale in the next few months (they have bags on their website right now that are 50% off - I can wait a while for a $1k discount.)

Thanks so much if anybody has any ideas!