Bags like Christian Louboutin Eloise?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!

I am looking for a new work bag and I think it's time to upgrade from my Michael Kors Jetset tote to a designer bag that's going to last me longer than the 3 years this one has.

I recently had my hands on the Christian Louboutin Large Eloise and I am in love.. except I want it for work and I can't get away with the spikes. Does anybody know of a bag that's similarly structured but preferably in a nude or camel (or black if that's all they have) and without the spikes? I'm looking for a bag that's classic and work-appropriate that I could wear at age 25, 45, or 65.

Big pluses:
    - suede interior
    - unique look without being too over-the-top
    - structured
    - multiple compartments

I also looked at the MCM Milla which I loved the huge amount of storage but it's not quite structured enough (plus I don't like the fabric on the strap -- I'd prefer all leather). I also liked the Marc Jacobs Large West End Tote but I have a hard time spending almost $2,000 (I'm Canadian) on something that may be go sale in the next few months (they have bags on their website right now that are 50% off - I can wait a while for a $1k discount.)

Thanks so much if anybody has any ideas!

2. This bag reminds me the most of the Givenchy Antigona. Or the Nightingale. You might want to consider their offerings.