Bag styles: Your favorites & suggestions

I think having matching Tokidoki umbrellas would be cool
supacool.gif
Sure we can get the entire print on them
yes.gif

OMG! that's GENIUS! and like, you know how they have the umbrellas with the duck heads for handles? you could have the heart & crossbones, sandy, latte, adios, et al as the handles depending on the print!!!!

*overwhelmed by the awesomeness of the possibility of there ever being a tokidoki umbrella!*:nuts:

I would love to see a style similar to the Campeggio come out, only very slightly smaller, and with the pockets on the sides instead of on the front. That would be my ideal Tokidoki bag style. But for now, the Campeggio is my favorite.
I just preordered the Amore in Campeggio and I'm so afraid its going to be huge! I was thinking I wished there was a bag size between the stellina & the campeggio. Can you give me some idea which I'd be happier with? The Campeggio, giocco or stellina? I don't have either so I'm not sure! I already have a ciao ciao, a ciao and a bambino. Thanks for your opinion I know you have lots of bag styles!

I want flip flops too...with lattes or bastardino. I would like to have a shopper type purse. I have a betsey johnson shopper tote shape that i LOVE! It's rectangular and the perfect shape and size. But its open at the top with a strap that pulls over and made of leather so since the toki is made of nylon it would have to have more side support. I love the idea of the campeggio being a little smaller and pockets on the end! That would be perfect to show off the print on both sides!

I think the small prints looks best on small bags and the large prints on large bags.

My personal favorite bag is my Black Cammo Bella (I hope that's all correct.) I just feel like it matches just about anything I wear. I even wore it out to a formal wedding, with a black cocktail dress and purple shoes!~

wow thats cool...idk if i can pull off wearing my foresta to a wedding lol...im sure the green will turn heads:roflmfao: i got two wedding to attend to in the next few months ...maybe i'll try it:graucho:

my favorite print is original & foresta. i like the original in any style bag but the mamma mia is my favorite. i wish they woulda made caramellitas in every line, i hardly ever see those anymore & wish i had one. i do wish they made a tote bag style too, kinda square shaped w/an open top (no zipper) & short handles. that would be my favorite style if so.

I think my fav is still the dolce. fits all my essentials and is small. I do like the mamma mia I'm using now though. Wonder if I would love the mamma if they still had it.

I wish there were flip flops!! OMG!! and umbrellas!!!! :nuts:
I might die from happiness!

I also wish there was a foldover messenger that was thicker, like the campeggio but w/a flap cover.

and more small bag styles.

I love love love the dolce - it's very cute, and perfect for the few everyday things I carry around with me. It's not too big and not too small... it's awesome! I do wish the strap hung down just a tad lower, though~

I just an inferno dolce yesterday and i'm LOVING it! I was skeptical about getting one at first cuz i'd grown used to the big-ness of the gioco, how i could just throw everything and anything in it. Now i'm just afraid I'm gonna forgot about it & leave it somewhere! :wtf: