Bag Storage

Shway

Oct 5, 2005
I am literally struggling with storing my bags. Any suggestion for the best and most efficient storage? (in limited space, because my closet is about to explode)..

I use to store all my bags in their dustbag and box but I realize when I do that I NEVER use my bag because its such a choir to find a specific bag. I trash most of my boxes because it just takes up too much room.

i put them in dustbags, stuff the bag with old tshirts/tissue paper, and put them in a box and then in a shopping bag which it came from. LOL.. its fun to unwrap again and again!

Vixy said:
I use to store all my bags in their dustbag and box but I realize when I do that I NEVER use my bag because its such a choir to find a specific bag. I trash most of my boxes because it just takes up too much room.
I keep all my boxes although I get tempted to throw them out cause I know they take up so much space but some boxes are so pretty (like the LV ones).

If I had so many I wouldn't remember what was in them, I'd probably get a label maker and label the boxes.
But, alas, I really only have a few and we have a big closet, so stacking it is for me now :smile: