Bag Storage

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am literally struggling with storing my bags. Any suggestion for the best and most efficient storage? (in limited space, because my closet is about to explode)..

2. I keep mine in the dustbags and boxes so I can stack them.

3. I do the same thing. I'm sure there are other ways that could save more space but I haven't got the time to chekc them out yet.

4. I use to store all my bags in their dustbag and box but I realize when I do that I NEVER use my bag because its such a choir to find a specific bag. I trash most of my boxes because it just takes up too much room.

5. I store all my bags in dustbags. I just started to ask for boxes and I'm going to start keeping my bags in there with dustbags.

6. i put them in dustbags, stuff the bag with old tshirts/tissue paper, and put them in a box and then in a shopping bag which it came from. LOL.. its fun to unwrap again and again!

7. i store mine in their dustbags and boxes and stack them as well.

8. try a wall-mountain coat rack with lots of hooks. You can hang multiple bags and still be able to see them - and they'll keep their shape.

9. wall-mounted, not wall-mountain

10. i keep mine in boxes.

11. if you hang them in hooks in your closet does it harm the bags?

12. I keep all my boxes although I get tempted to throw them out cause I know they take up so much space but some boxes are so pretty (like the LV ones).

13. If I had so many I wouldn't remember what was in them, I'd probably get a label maker and label the boxes.
    But, alas, I really only have a few and we have a big closet, so stacking it is for me now :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice