Bag Storage

Shway

Oct 5, 2005
I am literally struggling with storing my bags. Any suggestion for the best and most efficient storage? (in limited space, because my closet is about to explode)..

Vixy

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
NY
I use to store all my bags in their dustbag and box but I realize when I do that I NEVER use my bag because its such a choir to find a specific bag. I trash most of my boxes because it just takes up too much room.

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
San Francisco
I store all my bags in dustbags. I just started to ask for boxes and I'm going to start keeping my bags in there with dustbags.

may3545

Happy living
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
California
www.instagram.com
i put them in dustbags, stuff the bag with old tshirts/tissue paper, and put them in a box and then in a shopping bag which it came from. LOL.. its fun to unwrap again and again!

jbelle

O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
try a wall-mountain coat rack with lots of hooks. You can hang multiple bags and still be able to see them - and they'll keep their shape.

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
Norman, OK
www.flickr.com
Vixy said:
I use to store all my bags in their dustbag and box but I realize when I do that I NEVER use my bag because its such a choir to find a specific bag. I trash most of my boxes because it just takes up too much room.
I keep all my boxes although I get tempted to throw them out cause I know they take up so much space but some boxes are so pretty (like the LV ones).

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
If I had so many I wouldn't remember what was in them, I'd probably get a label maker and label the boxes.
But, alas, I really only have a few and we have a big closet, so stacking it is for me now :smile: