Bag shaming....confess your sins!

Last night, I was chastising DH for how he take off his dress shoes (pushes against one heel with the other to slip them off instead of unlacing) and then he commented 'well, you put your bags on any ground at any time.'

Whoopsie. Pot called the kettle black. I do admit that I stick to the mantra "if I'm afraid to use it, there's no point in having it.' All my bags must cringe at the thought of being used and being subject to my mantra.

Great post G. I put my Ottone cabat under the airplane seat in front of me last week. The floor looked clean. I usually don't do this. Wow, DH seized the opportunity to poke fun at me.

Last night, I was chastising DH for how he take off his dress shoes (pushes against one heel with the other to slip them off instead of unlacing) and then he commented 'well, you put your bags on any ground at any time.'

Whoopsie. Pot called the kettle black. I do admit that I stick to the mantra "if I'm afraid to use it, there's no point in having it.' All my bags must cringe at the thought of being used and being subject to my mantra.
Putting your bag on the floor won't pull her heels off. Tell DH to get a good quality boot jack :lol:

Hey Loop......we need to stick together. Since I arrived eight months ago none of my cousins have seen the light of day. She even gave the purple pleated Veneta to someone.......she never carried it and she gave it away! My cousins are fearing for their lives.

Reactions: diane278
Hey Loop......we need to stick together. Since I arrived eight months ago none of my cousins have seen the light of day. She even gave the purple pleated Veneta to someone.......she never carried it and she gave it away! My cousins are fearing for their lives.

You just can’t trust them sometimes. The cousins have every right to be afraid. None of us are safe now that the loops are here. My mom’s trying to be a minimalist. Blah, blah, blah. Daily deliveries from Amazon are not an example of minimalism. (With the number of supplements she orders, she should live to be 200.} Not to mention those loops she “had to have”. She’s delusional...not minimal!

I know the being the smaller Loop, I’m safe. I noticed her trying the large Barolo yesterday, trying so hard to like it but I could tell by the way she packed it up it’s outta here.