Bag shaming....confess your sins!

She's still lazying around in her sweats.....trying to decide on what to wear today. With no potential outfit in sight, she's still piled us on top of each other like we have no feelings. This is just wrong on so many levels..... she should make up her mind...if she can find it!
View attachment 3717883
Go healthy, ditch the sandwich, go for grapes!! :lol:

Reactions: diane278
She's still lazying around in her sweats.....trying to decide on what to wear today. With no potential outfit in sight, she's still piled us on top of each other like we have no feelings. This is just wrong on so many levels..... she should make up her mind...if she can find it!
View attachment 3717883
So right on every colour ...all are real beauties
Keep 'em coming ?

Mum is wierd. One moment she takes me out, lays me over her printed tops and thinks that the whole ensemble looks too busy. Then she frets that she does not own that many plain tops to go with me.

Now lady, haven't you heard of the theory that you can change your entire wardrobe to match your handbag and come on, I am pretty subtle anyway. I just have some dark shading in some areas and tone on tone embroidery so you CAN definitely treat me as a one color handbag and pair me with your printed tops. Go on, try it. You never know unless you try. I am feeling so stifled on this shelf. I demand you bring me out. Like Now!
~ Royale Carmino

Mum is wierd. One moment she takes me out, lays me over her printed tops and thinks that the whole ensemble looks too busy. Then she frets that she does not own that many plain tops to go with me.

Now lady, haven't you heard of the theory that you can change your entire wardrobe to match your handbag and come on, I am pretty subtle anyway. I just have some dark shading in some areas and tone on tone embroidery so you CAN definitely treat me as a one color handbag and pair me with your printed tops. Go on, try it. You never know unless you try. I am feeling so stifled on this shelf. I demand you bring me out. Like Now!
~ Royale Carmino

Face it, you two have a complicated relationship. And don't Force your hand. Underneath all that kindness there's a ruthlesssness. Just ask those no longer in the closet!

Face it, you two have a complicated relationship. And don't Force your hand. Underneath all that kindness there's a ruthlesssness. Just ask those no longer in the closet!
It's true. Our relationship is indeed complicated. I can see she likes me a lot but I can also see how she 'struggles' to use me. She thinks I am perhaps not the right color although she likes my style. I caught her eyes twinkling at your large veneta in Tourmaline and then nodding at your reply to Diane about her NLG Veneta not being used for months. I am guessing she wants some time to try to make me work so she carried me today and will continue for the rest of this week. Let's see how things go but if she starts taking pictures, I know it is for my own good that she wants someone else to love me even more.

It's not fair! She said she was going to carry me today. She even posted it on the "what are you carrying" thread. I got to go to the grocery store. Big deal! Now I'm sitting around while she's out walking because "the weather is beautiful". I'm going to be wrinkled and sore if I have to sit on this hard surface the rest of the day. I guess I should be glad that she's not thinking of getting rid of me. But Grietje's warning to frenziedhandbag's royal carmino has me on guard. If it could happen to RC, it could happen to me!:crybaby:I should PM Carmino and see if she's still ok.
IMG_5886.JPG