Bag opinion...Mulberry Suede Tassel Alexa

londongal

Jul 4, 2010
I think the bag is lovely! It really suits you & yes! Why not I would definitely use it in the summer! :biggrin: Can i ask where did you buy it?

KellyCoCo

Jan 7, 2013
Suede definitely isn't practacle but I do own a suede bag and planning on using it in the summer months, so yes definitely use her then too.
Your bag is lovely looking.

Sammiantha

Mulberry Mad <3
Mar 12, 2011
England
I'm not usually a fan of alexas but I do like the ones with tassels. I think oak is a great colour for the summer!

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
Jul 7, 2011
UK
www.caribbeanprincessmusings.com
ryrybaby12 said:
Hey all,

Got this bag and going back and forth on it. I like it quite a bit....do you think I could wear this in the summer? Was this not a popular bag, as I don't see many reveals..?

Thanks for your help!...I am in my PJS.....so excuse the outfit and mess in guest bedroom!!
I think it would be perfect for summer which is when my oak bays gets the most use ;)

Gemstar31

Sep 7, 2012
I personally love the tassel bags ! I have seen this one in HOF & thought it was gorgeous.
It really really suits you too - even in your pjs :smile:
I've got reg oak Alexa & never use her if there's a risk of rain but would never swap her.
Good luck deciding :smile:

lolz

Jul 16, 2011
Scotland, UK
I really like it! I would love to be able to get one but wouldn't risk suede in Scotland as I'd probably not get much use out of it due to weather!

sunblock

Jan 1, 2011
It looks loverly on you, I dont really have summer and winter bags all my bags I wear all year round weather there bright colours or not so I say yes :smile:

pix_nik

Sep 28, 2009
It looks loverly on you, I dont really have summer and winter bags all my bags I wear all year round weather there bright colours or not so I say yes :smile:
I think it would be a great bag for summer. It really suits you & I loved it when I saw it in HOF. I say keep it!

morejunkny

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
Sammiantha said:
I'm not usually a fan of alexas but I do like the ones with tassels. I think oak is a great colour for the summer!
I agree! I purchased this in ink blue on super sale and intend to use it year round. Also, if it helps, I wasn't 100 percent convinced either until I started using it, but the push lock and its size make it so easy to use. I have used it every day since I got it, except when I have to carry tons for work.

Be sure to Collonil it!

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
Wow...awesome...you all are amazing at feedback.

To answer some questions, I got this from the NY store...my store here in VA ordered it. Also, there is a little circle imprint on top of the tassel...for those of you that have one, do you see the same imprint? I assume it will go away with use....may be only noticeable if you stare at it. It think it is from the tassle and the snap on the inside.

Already sprayed with Collonil...thanks!!

And thanks for all the nice compliments on the fit.....will keep it. It actually seems more summery tome, even though it is suede, so thanks for confirming..

This forum rocks!!

Sammiantha

Mulberry Mad <3
Mar 12, 2011
England
Wow...awesome...you all are amazing at feedback.

To answer some questions, I got this from the NY store...my store here in VA ordered it. Also, there is a little circle imprint on top of the tassel...for those of you that have one, do you see the same imprint? I assume it will go away with use....may be only noticeable if you stare at it. It think it is from the tassle and the snap on the inside.

Already sprayed with Collonil...thanks!!

And thanks for all the nice compliments on the fit.....will keep it. It actually seems more summery tome, even though it is suede, so thanks for confirming..

This forum rocks!!
Glad we helped and I'm glad you've decided to keep it - it's a great bag :tup: