Bag opinion...Mulberry Suede Tassel Alexa

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
Hey all,

Got this bag and going back and forth on it. I like it quite a bit....do you think I could wear this in the summer? Was this not a popular bag, as I don't see many reveals..?

Thanks for your help!...I am in my PJS.....so excuse the outfit and mess in guest bedroom!!

Attachments

• image-1075553383.jpg
    image-1075553383.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 2,225
  • image-3527931747.jpg
    image-3527931747.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 1,573
  • image-3681368202.jpg
    image-3681368202.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 1,617
Suede definitely isn't practacle but I do own a suede bag and planning on using it in the summer months, so yes definitely use her then too.
Your bag is lovely looking.

ryrybaby12 said:
Hey all,

Got this bag and going back and forth on it. I like it quite a bit....do you think I could wear this in the summer? Was this not a popular bag, as I don't see many reveals..?

Thanks for your help!...I am in my PJS.....so excuse the outfit and mess in guest bedroom!!

I think it would be perfect for summer which is when my oak bays gets the most use ;)

I personally love the tassel bags ! I have seen this one in HOF & thought it was gorgeous.
It really really suits you too - even in your pjs :smile:
I've got reg oak Alexa & never use her if there's a risk of rain but would never swap her.
Good luck deciding :smile:

Sammiantha said:
I'm not usually a fan of alexas but I do like the ones with tassels. I think oak is a great colour for the summer!

I agree! I purchased this in ink blue on super sale and intend to use it year round. Also, if it helps, I wasn't 100 percent convinced either until I started using it, but the push lock and its size make it so easy to use. I have used it every day since I got it, except when I have to carry tons for work.

Be sure to Collonil it!

Wow...awesome...you all are amazing at feedback.

To answer some questions, I got this from the NY store...my store here in VA ordered it. Also, there is a little circle imprint on top of the tassel...for those of you that have one, do you see the same imprint? I assume it will go away with use....may be only noticeable if you stare at it. It think it is from the tassle and the snap on the inside.

Already sprayed with Collonil...thanks!!

And thanks for all the nice compliments on the fit.....will keep it. It actually seems more summery tome, even though it is suede, so thanks for confirming..

This forum rocks!!

Wow...awesome...you all are amazing at feedback.

To answer some questions, I got this from the NY store...my store here in VA ordered it. Also, there is a little circle imprint on top of the tassel...for those of you that have one, do you see the same imprint? I assume it will go away with use....may be only noticeable if you stare at it. It think it is from the tassle and the snap on the inside.

Already sprayed with Collonil...thanks!!

And thanks for all the nice compliments on the fit.....will keep it. It actually seems more summery tome, even though it is suede, so thanks for confirming..

This forum rocks!!

Glad we helped and I'm glad you've decided to keep it - it's a great bag :tup: