Bag OOOOOPS!

my dog's feet were wet and pranced all over brand new shoes I WAS WEARING! I was so mad, but, what could I do?? I didn't move in time and he was happy to see me lol...thank God though, nothing horrible has happened to anything other than shoes!

LVaddict!, if I dented a limited edition LV such as the Onionhead, I would have asked God to open the pavement and swallow me whole right there. Definitely traumatic.

My husband once CRAMMED my Ellipse MM into the bottom of my son's stroller and one side caved in! There was almost a homocide in Starbucks! But I caught myself and popped the side back out. Luckily, no scratches or permanent damage.

There's also a faint lip gloss stain in one corner of my Hudson. :cry:

*jazzybelle* said:
LVaddict!, if I dented a limited edition LV such as the Onionhead, I would have asked God to open the pavement and swallow me whole right there. Definitely traumatic.

My husband once CRAMMED my Ellipse MM into the bottom of my son's stroller and one side caved in! There was almost a homocide in Starbucks! But I caught myself and popped the side back out. Luckily, no scratches or permanent damage.

There's also a faint lip gloss stain in one corner of my Hudson. :cry:
He's got a bonk, but now DH can never make me sell it! Bet your H knows better now!

I knocked a red candle off of my nightstand. Red wax went all over my bag, wallet, knightstand, hardwood floors, and bedskirt. Luckily it was only my Coach items that I use for work everyday and don't really care about. I was happy it didn't burn the house down but was it a ***** to clean!

omg, I will never forget this...
Back in college I went on vacation in Hawaii for 3 weeks an I left my cat at cat hotel back in Perth. I bought Fendi zucaa briefcase bag while I was there for my note books, laptop etc.
When I came back from my vacation,my cat sulked and didn't want to know me.
I put my bag near my desk unzipped and one morning I found my bag was wet. My cat peed in my bag !!!!!!
I couln't get a rid of the smell..OMG...the whole house smell like a cat pee.
Even after I washed it the smell just stick there. It got worse when I sprayed some parfume ... ..I had to let it go..
That cat got attitude !

mello_yello_jen said:
Yea, I rubbed my papillon against one of those rough concrete walls in the garage :sad: Fortunately it only scratched a little bit of the leather but still, I was devastated!

Omg, I do that ALL the time!! :lol: