Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

Would you ladies be able to include the link to Divide and Conquer on Etsy? I tried to find them but somehow I cannot. I am trying to find an insert for my K35. Thank you.
I can't really add a link because of the way Etsy works. But, if you go to Etsy.com, then search for Divide and Conquer purse inserts it will bring you right to it. it's not the easiest website to use but everything else about the product is great, especially the owner, Connie.

Reactions: Coconuts40
No, I am asking about the 7rp. D&C clearly states dimensions on her listings, 7rp does not disclose the info for some reason. I ended up ordering a 7rp today for my new b35 so maybe I will post an in depth review with some really good photos. Hopefully it will help someone.

No, I am asking about the 7rp. D&C clearly states dimensions on her listings, 7rp does not disclose the info for some reason. I ended up ordering a 7rp today for my new b35 so maybe I will post an in depth review with some really good photos. Hopefully it will help someone.
Ah...got it. I always order the same one now after ordering the regular fit first and finding it too tight for comfort.

Reactions: ineedsomething
I have this B35, clemence leather, cafe color. The glazing/trim is black. I'm wondering what 7rp insert color you all think is best. FYI, I am a neutral person and not wanting one of the bright blue or pink colors. I originally thought the graphite, but now wondering if I should chose the lighter greyish-taupe colors. Any advice is appreciated!! IMG_1499879075.366174.jpgIMG_1499879085.934783.jpgIMG_1499879100.369735.jpgIMG_1499879108.303057.jpg IMG_1499879221.735457.jpg

Reactions: Susie Tunes
I would do the purple or the orange one so that it is easier to see. That way, you know up to where the insert is in the bag and stop filling it up until there.
I had an insert before that is the same color as the purse and I did scratch some part because I thought what I'm putting in the bag is still in the insert. Goodluck!

I have this B35, clemence leather, cafe color. The glazing/trim is black. I'm wondering what 7rp insert color you all think is best. FYI, I am a neutral person and not wanting one of the bright blue or pink colors. I originally thought the graphite, but now wondering if I should chose the lighter greyish-taupe colors. Any advice is appreciated!! View attachment 3761219View attachment 3761220View attachment 3761221View attachment 3761223 View attachment 3761225

Your Birkin is a beautiful colour [emoji7] I'd probably go for the Étoupe insert.

I have this B35, clemence leather, cafe color. The glazing/trim is black. I'm wondering what 7rp insert color you all think is best. FYI, I am a neutral person and not wanting one of the bright blue or pink colors. I originally thought the graphite, but now wondering if I should chose the lighter greyish-taupe colors. Any advice is appreciated!! View attachment 3761219View attachment 3761220View attachment 3761221View attachment 3761223 View attachment 3761225
Oooh love Cafe!! I would still go dark, like the graphite. I don't have a problem seeing the things in a dark insert and I like a dark insert in a dark bag. The dark green would also be nice.