Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

Just curious what makes the 7RP better than the maitai and others?

I think it depends a lot on the bag/leather, but I was looking for structure without denting and 7RP works for my Clemence bags in that sense.

I have a structured GP in Negonda that I recently bought a MaiTai insert (trying again!) for because I just needed a bag liner to keep it clean and didn’t want to spend the big bucks if I didn’t need it help the bag keep shape.

Still debating what to do for my Togo B25 as the 7RP prices do make me throw up in my mouth a little every time. :lol:

I think it depends a lot on the bag/leather, but I was looking for structure without denting and 7RP works for my Clemence bags in that sense.

I have a structured GP in Negonda that I recently bought a MaiTai insert (trying again!) for because I just needed a bag liner to keep it clean and didn’t want to spend the big bucks if I didn’t need it help the bag keep shape.

Still debating what to do for my Togo B25 as the 7RP prices do make me throw up in my mouth a little every time. :lol:
Ha yep good to know thx! I have 2 b30’s; one in Togo and one in box leather. So I’m thinking of getting one that I can use in both.. maybe I will try them mai tai since I’m not really looking for structure

Reactions: AdidaB
Ha yep good to know thx! I have 2 b30’s; one in Togo and one in box leather. So I’m thinking of getting one that I can use in both.. maybe I will try them mai tai since I’m not really looking for structure
I've had Maitai inserts for both B35 and B30, they're beautifully made and a pretty good fit. I don't use the one in my B30 often as I like her looking slouchy! But when I do it does help to make her look a lot more structured and does protect the interior if I want to carry things that may scratch the inside.

For storage I'd go with a bag pillow over bubble wrap. TPF rules mean I'm not allowed to recommend the brand I would like to, but lets just say there are pillows out there that are not made with polyester (plastic) and from the reviews are a very good fit for Birkins and Kellys.
They're also hand made with natural materials unlike a lot of the others available on Ebay, Etsy etc. which seem to be frequently a variation of the same imported pillow just with a different label! ;)

I've had Maitai inserts for both B35 and B30, they're beautifully made and a pretty good fit. I don't use the one in my B30 often as I like her looking slouchy! But when I do it does help to make her look a lot more structured and does protect the interior if I want to carry things that may scratch the inside.

For storage I'd go with a bag pillow over bubble wrap. TPF rules mean I'm not allowed to recommend the brand I would like to, but lets just say there are pillows out there that are not made with polyester (plastic) and from the reviews are a very good fit for Birkins and Kellys.
They're also hand made with natural materials unlike a lot of the others available on Ebay, Etsy etc. which seem to be frequently a variation of the same imported pillow just with a different label! ;)
great info thank u!

Reactions: Tonimichelle
Help! For those of you who live in the EU, what organisers are you using for your Garden Party 36? I have the all-leather in Negonda and have read that I should look for something stiffer to hold the bag’s shape but all the options I see here are in the US

Help! For those of you who live in the EU, what organisers are you using for your Garden Party 36? I have the all-leather in Negonda and have read that I should look for something stiffer to hold the bag’s shape but all the options I see here are in the US
I don't have a GP and I'm not sure how stiff you are looking for, but Mai Tai are made in France, have organisers for the GP and certainly help with structure, but in a softer way. A too structured insert can leave indentations in a softer bag, so that might be better than something that could create those little bumps where the top edge of the organiser finishes over time.