Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

Do you have any recommendations for organizers for Hermes Picotin 18 in dark color? I tried Meenda because it was a faux suede fabric (which I loved) but it came oddly wrinkly on the bottom and just looked tacky. I do not like felt organizers that are everywhere. Does anyone else make organizers out of faux suede? I looked into MaiTai but any of the colors do not match my bag.

Do you have any recommendations for organizers for Hermes Picotin 18 in dark color? I tried Meenda because it was a faux suede fabric (which I loved) but it came oddly wrinkly on the bottom and just looked tacky. I do not like felt organizers that are everywhere. Does anyone else make organizers out of faux suede? I looked into MaiTai but any of the colors do not match my bag.
try 7rp, it's alcantara

Reactions: AdidaB and daisygrl
Hi all!

Searched the thread, could not find a bag pillow rec for mini Bolide. The only one I've found so far was on Etsy and it was completely the wrong size - returned. This is a bag (IMO) that can really use a storage pillow.

:flowers:

Finally got my bag pillow for my Mini Lindy - I got it from Midori.PreciselyYours on the shopee platform since they were no longer on Etsy, and had it delivered to Singapore in advance of my arrival. I’m very pleased with it - the satin is super soft and it didn’t cost an arm and a leg compared to some others I’ve seen. It also fits the bag perfectly.

IMG_7807.jpeg

IMG_7808.jpeg

Hi everyone! :smile: I got a Kelly 25 in sellier recently (yah!!) and I am looking for an insert for the bag. I am considering to get Maitai but I couldn't decide on which collection to get.. I really appreciate if you have any review/ suggestion on which collection is good for sellier Kelly 25. Thank you so much!

Hi. IMO the only difference in the collection is price, fabrics and colour. Depending if you prefer cotton, linen or satin. Linen is more durable, satin is very silky and feels luxurious but delicate. Cotton and linen are both easy to care for. If budget isn’t an issue I’d say go for a fabric you like that matches the colour of your bag. If you really don’t care for the fancy fabrics and colours, liberty of London or the linen collection are both great options. I’ve attached some of the inserts I got from Maitai. Love the craftsmanship and colours as usual.

5A19B63A-53EA-4893-92C1-1ADCB109164C.jpeg

E3FB769F-AC28-47AE-BA2A-0C48DC1BEC00.jpeg

585008C8-C54C-406D-A0B1-59DEBC9C3384.jpeg

Hi I just received my pillow and insert from this Taiwanese maker. Ibao.

I use 7rp for my birkin and kelly. Mai tai for bolide and picotin.

But for Lindy I wanted to try something new. I saw some Taiwanese influencer and they intro this. It’s soft and silky (not sure if it’s real silk). Imptly when u fold the Lindy the insert doesn’t collapse together as it has two flaps to be inserted into the interior pockets of the Lindy. And it’s so soft to touch.

The pillow fits nicely also and doesnt stretch the bag. I really love it. They are on ig. I think easier to order on ig as they do speak English.

IMG_1296.jpeg

7805957B-E87A-442F-A09B-E5688659470A.jpeg

E152CA2A-929F-4E15-B5E0-DDC148D52418.jpeg

Reactions: mynewhobbie
Hi. IMO the only difference in the collection is price, fabrics and colour. Depending if you prefer cotton, linen or satin. Linen is more durable, satin is very silky and feels luxurious but delicate. Cotton and linen are both easy to care for. If budget isn’t an issue I’d say go for a fabric you like that matches the colour of your bag. If you really don’t care for the fancy fabrics and colours, liberty of London or the linen collection are both great options. I’ve attached some of the inserts I got from Maitai. Love the craftsmanship and colours as usual.

View attachment 5770320

View attachment 5770321

View attachment 5770322
Do you feel one material being sturdier than another? Or do they all feel the same in terms of the structure and sturdiness?

I just bought one in JPG, but now I feel like I should’ve stuck to the Linen…