Bag inserts for your bag Love em or leave em?

Bag inserts Love em or leave em?

• Love em ,very handy

• leave em, gauche

Results are only viewable after voting.

docride

Vache Vixen
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
This past month I tried out a bag insert and I admit it is handy...but somehow I wonder does this cheapen the whole look inside my bag?? I like the idea of having all Hermes small leather goods neatly packed inside without the need for such a thing....
I was wondering how many of you actually use one? Vote please :o)

Ok so this is how nice and neat everything is now...
Anyone want to share any insert action shots?

Attachments

• inside my hac 36cm 007.jpg
    inside my hac 36cm 007.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 261
Eh, I'm in between actually, I don't think I really would need one, nor do I think you do in the picture you posted:P, Its not a good nor bad thing to me, I just find that is unnecessary for me, but if you enjoy it, go for it!

I love mine--I feel like it protects the inside of my Bolide. Then again, the Bolide is usually closed, so no one sees the insert and I haven't worried about it affecting the look of the bag.

I like using a bag insert because it allows me to rotate my bags without too much fuss. Before I got my bag insert, I ended up using only one bag since I was always rushing in the morning and never had enough time to tranfer the contents from one bag to another. The bag insert just makes it so much easier and also helps keep my bag organized.

I don't use one, but think it's a good idea. All my bags are different sizes and are used for different purposes, events or functions.
I'd say it's really good to protect the inside of the bag . . .

I had one before I got my rainbow. What I didn't like is that it took two hands to get my wallet back in to the exact slot for it. Mine was a Chameleon. I had used it in my Evelyne.

By the time I got my Kelly I had a rainbow and have no use at all for an insert. I love looking at the beautiful H interior.

I used one before I acquired all my H accessories. Now it is organized by color. The kind you have worked best for me in my birkin in that it did not encourage batwings.

I have never used one, but the idea is nice. I don't think it cheapens the look of anything. Only you are looking inside! I think for a larger bag it makes sense, but I am a 30cm girl, so don't really need one for that size. My wallet alone takes up a bunch of space as it is. btw, I love the stethescope in the bag! Just perfect! It's like me having a calculator!! :yes:

I use my chameleon insert everyday, I am not crazy about how it looks but I need one, else I won't be able to find my phone when it rings or the pen when I need to jot something down in a hurry. I have them in different colors - silver, red, yellow & black.....let me tidy up a bit, will post picture later...

I use mine and have different sizes that I developed specifically to work with my birkins. I have one for a 30cm and another that works on a 35/40cm. The SAs in my local boutique saw them and actually like them.

I like using a bag insert because it allows me to rotate my bags without too much fuss. Before I got my bag insert, I ended up using only one bag since I was always rushing in the morning and never had enough time to tranfer the contents from one bag to another. The bag insert just makes it so much easier and also helps keep my bag organized.
Like jp824, I like to rotate my bags and find that it's easier with it. And it's also easy to find my things (like phone, lippie, keys etc) when they're placed in the respective compartments.