Bag hunt help

Yepp. Call me trackingmaster :P I am happy with my collection now. I feel I have a bag for every need.

Bays in different classic colors for work, e-w bays for days when not carry much, zinia and mini mabel for going out in evenings, large bays for weekends. Toby if it fits for hands free days, somerset shoulderbag for shoppingdays, pebble mabel for days when my back hurts, and Red bays for colorful days, although I don't seem to use it so much after the first love period ended. I use the classic more. A girl don't need more bags than that. Just might be a black ledbuty or east west bays to complete my collection of the classics and to have a smart small black bag, but time will tell if I really need that. Thinking of a chanel instead.

Now the "trackingmaster" is going to join you on the sofa and only track bags for all you girls, not for myself anymore.

Toby is arriving tomorrow according to UPS, but it is so much ice here at the moment that I have to wait and see if they can deliver according to plan.

I am on the red mabel hunt.