Bag hunt help

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need help finding a black minimabel in goatskin (the small one with two handles). If anyone see one in a store or an outlet please send me a pm

2. I will keep my eyes (and ears) open for you.:search:

3. know its not black but theres a small dark purple on on ebay

4. will keep my eyes peeled, as long as you keep yours peeled for a oak bays for me :tup:

5. Yes, I can totally do that. Like looking for Bays.
    To bad it wasn't a black one, that one I have found right away.

6. I have just seen the small Mabel shoulder (the one strap one from last summer) for £150 in black goatskin and £175 for the sand antique leather. If anyone wants to know where, let me know and I'll PM you.

Sorry, salikons, it's not the one you're after. But if anyone is interested, it's a good price :tup:

7. Thanks for all your help, minimabel now tracked down and ordered.

8. Really?? That's great news, and fast work - congrats :woohoo:

9. Wow, that is fast! Congrats!

10. Awesome, Salikons well done!!!

11. Fantastic Salikons . Look forward to the pics.

12. I actually had good luck. I e-mailed all the onlinesellers of Mulberry and one of them had one in stock. It was on sale reduced to £295 from £450, so I am really pleased.
    Can't wait for it to arive.

Now I feel my Mulberry collection is completed (if the toby fits), so now I am going to join you all on the sofa.

What I missed before in my collection was a messangerbag, and an weekend bag and an eveningbag. With the Lerge bays, small toby and black minimabel I got it all covered, so now I am going to sit back and enjoy my bags for a while.

13. Yay, well done Salikons, it didn't take you long to track one down.
    Your collection sounds really well thought out & planned. Come & join us on the sofa.

14. excellent news, that sounded so easy!

15. Wow that was quick - If I ever need anything tracked down I'm coming to you for help!