~*~*~*Bag Collection *~*~*~ Chanel, Givenchy, Saint Laurent, Celine

hasana

Mar 15, 2012
My family!! Couldn't part with a single one of them! I definitely have a thing for mini crossbody bags and I definitely need to expand my color range. I've been looking for something red and perhaps cobalt blue...there are a few I've got my eye on :cool:

I can put individual close ups and details if people would like, but for now I just felt like it was time to debut my collection

Attachments

• Photo Oct 11, 2 49 29 PM.jpg
    Photo Oct 11, 2 49 29 PM.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 5,638
I love your collection. I think it's pretty much perfect. Anything in red and cobalt blue would be even more amazing. Especially cobalt blue. I love the minis that Chanel makes in cobalt blue.

So beautiful! I'm hoping I can have a collection like that someday. And I totally know what you mean about having lots of neutral tones. So easy to match them! Everyone's gotta snag at least one purse that bursts with color at some point though!

Beautiful collection....I have the same problem, I usually tend to lean towards neutral colors and I'm ready to step out of my comfort zone and add some color to my collection.

I love your collection. I think it's pretty much perfect. Anything in red and cobalt blue would be even more amazing. Especially cobalt blue. I love the minis that Chanel makes in cobalt blue.

So beautiful! I'm hoping I can have a collection like that someday. And I totally know what you mean about having lots of neutral tones. So easy to match them! Everyone's gotta snag at least one purse that bursts with color at some point though!

Thanks!! I'm quite tempted to get another Givenchy Obsedia or Chanel WOC in red, but not sure how I feel about having two of the same bag. Do own the same pair of shoes in different colors, but have yet to double up on a bag yet. Not sure I'm ready to cross that line :P

Last edited: