~*~*~*Bag Collection *~*~*~ Chanel, Givenchy, Saint Laurent, Celine

Well it seems I've done it again, I got another black bag. There was a sale at Saint Laurent, and I just couldn't help myself when I saw this beautiful Lulu. I already have the small lulu, but some days I wish it was a bit bigger for different activities, and the suede on smooth leather combo just took my breath away.

I've taken a photo next to my baby Lulu so you can see the size difference, but the suede isn't really coming across in the lighting, but trust me, it gives the bag such dimension.

Attachments

• Photo Jan 18, 3 10 56 AM.jpg
    Photo Jan 18, 3 10 56 AM.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,834
  • Photo Jan 18, 3 13 19 AM.jpg
    Photo Jan 18, 3 13 19 AM.jpg
    967.3 KB · Views: 1,641
Love your collection!!! We have a lot of the same or similiar bags!!!

THANKS! I was perusing the bag showcase thread and I came across your collection, and I thought to myself, "Wow we have such similar tastes," not realising that you had said the same thing to me.

Wonder if I should include my small leather goods as well in my showcase :smile:

Well I guess I might as well get around to posting some of my smaller leather goods.
This is my most recent purchase, a pink Chanel card holder. I was quite hesitant about purchasing it because it's the matte caviar, which is prone to getting quite dirty. But I just couldn't resist the color! I'll just have to make sure I don't use it with any of my bags that are lined with suede

Attachments

• Photo Jan 19, 12 18 30 AM.jpg
    Photo Jan 19, 12 18 30 AM.jpg
    983.3 KB · Views: 1,532
So they were having this AMAZING sale, and I just couldn't say no to such an amazing deal.

I think the store is trying to get rid of their PS stock, saddens me that PS doesn't seem to be that popular in Japan, but good for me I guess. If only they had the PS11 Mini I really really want :sad:

Attachments

• Photo Feb 02, 7 06 27 PM.jpg
    Photo Feb 02, 7 06 27 PM.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 1,272
So they were having this AMAZING sale, and I just couldn't say no to such an amazing deal.

I think the store is trying to get rid of their PS stock, saddens me that PS doesn't seem to be that popular in Japan, but good for me I guess. If only they had the PS11 Mini I really really want :sad:

LOVE this bag! I've been wanting it for the longest time! Congratulations. Can't wait to see more bags in your collection.

LOVE the Dior So Reals! I have a pair myself! We really do have similiar taste haha!

The bracelet is gorgeous. A true classic piece.

Haha yeah I saw you shared yours so I was like yeah lemme share mine

I saw this other bracelet that had like a circular piece of green marble in the center that I'm quite tempted to get as well

New in! Another Saint Laurent bag to add to my collection. Love their small bags. Wouldn't mind a mini Sac 2 jour in black croc as well. Even better, would love to get my hands on an all suede Lulu in ocher. But for now, another mini black bag. It's a bit hard to get my iPhone 6 into this, so a 6+ wouldn't def be a no go

Attachments

• Photo Mar 16, 5 31 52 PM.jpg
    Photo Mar 16, 5 31 52 PM.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,076