Bag Bans don't Work!

ohhhh. i love them all. hi winston. i love that grey. maybe i was a little sad a that a grey bag wasn't in my box when i got it today. but that's all right because BAG BANS DON'T WORK. i am gearing up for my next. beat you to her. hahahah. you really picked out some lovelies.

Love the shoulder! Although I am still totally envious of your Pewter First!!! :love:

I totally agree that bag bans are hard to keep working! I've been on one since last summer and I was doing SOOOO well... and then I discovered PF.. and well.. then I saw a Gucci bouvier from the cruise collection for 60% off and well... that's when I fell off the Purse Ban wagon. I told myself that going on here and living vicariously through everyone else would get me through this dry spell.. but instead my wish list has multipled a gazillion times over! :girlsigh:

Now my wish list is full of great ideas :idea: and it's a matter of what I should get first... but I'm forcing myself to be on bag ban again til at least December to make up for falling off the wagan earlier this summer!

It's like banning yourself from Chocolate, then it's all that you want to eat!

Great handbags, love the grey! It's fabulous! Wear them in the best of health!

I wish you well,

Bridget