Bad Rubber Soles Before & After...

Stinas - I know exactly how you feel, I felt the same way when I had those awful ebay soles applied to my Numero Prives, they looked ridiculous. I can't believe that ebay seller is still selling them and he still receives positive feedback WTF?!?! I am so curious to know what that silly seller is using to make these soles, because they are absolutely not shoe soles. I am so confused as to why the seller hasn't received any negative feedback for his/her cheap immitation of a sole? I purchased from him and I left positive fb but it was before I actually had them applied to my shoes.

I agree that the color match is 100% but who cares when you can see the soles a mile away. Your shoes look much better with the vibram soles.

Ladies - if you are considering buying the red soles from ebay, DON'T DO IT! Be sure to get the vibram red soles that cobblers supply.

I'm glad that it all worked out.

..... Your shoes look much better with the vibram soles.

Ladies - if you are considering buying the red soles from ebay, DON'T DO IT! Be sure to get the vibram red soles that cobblers supply........

Kamila, you are correct when you say that the ones sold by Mrs. yummy... are NOT VIBRAM.

However, you have made it sound as those none on EBay are the genuine vibram soles, as used by cobblers. I'm not sure if that is what you were trying to say but there are a number of members who have bought the genuine Vibram soles from there, just not from Mrs. yummy...... Have a look at this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/christian-louboutin-shoes/red-soles-where-to-get-274105.html

Well done!!! I'm gonna tell my cobbler to cut the soles smaller so it can't be seen at the side. He likes to put the entire piece of sole and then file the edges which I hate. Grrrrr!

Well done!!! I'm gonna tell my cobbler to cut the soles smaller so it can't be seen at the side. He likes to put the entire piece of sole and then file the edges which I hate. Grrrrr!
Its much better. Print pics of mine so he knows exactly what you mean.
Stinas - I know exactly how you feel, I felt the same way when I had those awful ebay soles applied to my Numero Prives, they looked ridiculous. I can't believe that ebay seller is still selling them and he still receives positive feedback WTF?!?! I am so curious to know what that silly seller is using to make these soles, because they are absolutely not shoe soles. I am so confused as to why the seller hasn't received any negative feedback for his/her cheap immitation of a sole? I purchased from him and I left positive fb but it was before I actually had them applied to my shoes.

I agree that the color match is 100% but who cares when you can see the soles a mile away. Your shoes look much better with the vibram soles.

Ladies - if you are considering buying the red soles from ebay, DON'T DO IT! Be sure to get the vibram red soles that cobblers supply.

I'm glad that it all worked out.
I read somewhere that he uses the bottom of a carpet...the part used so it wont slip. I wore my Decolletes out maybe 2x like that and let me tell u...once I stepped on something slightly wet, i flew! Very slippery bottoms!
So yes...DO NOT BUY FROM MRS YUMMY