Bad reviews and rumors on EU Dental (EU) and The Face Dental (TFD)?

emilylees

Oct 21, 2020
Please post anything bad you heard about EU dental (EU) and The Face Dental (TFD).
My friend is reconsidering double jaw surgery, genioplasty, v line, and zygoma reduction and these are the clinics she is thinking of getting her procedures at

Please post anything bad you heard about EU dental (EU) and The Face Dental (TFD).
My friend is reconsidering double jaw surgery, genioplasty, v line, and zygoma reduction and these are the clinics she is thinking of getting her procedures at
Even I am considering these two clinics for my jaw reduction and V line surgery but I haven’t found any negative reviews about these clinics really very confused which one is best.

Reactions: americangirl_
Hii can you tell me in details about the reviews as I am considering these two clinics it will be really helpful for me please let me know if u know something.
There were some reviews saying that dr lee overly reduced the v line and there were asymmetry and crookedness.

Hi @bit123789 please ask your friend to reconsider. That is an awful lot of bone contouring surgery and she or he May not need it all. I dread to think of the skin sagging and premature aging once your friend loses the structural support of the cheekbones, maxilla and mandible. Are they prepared for threadlifts and facelifts for life?

There were some reviews saying that dr lee overly reduced the v line and there were asymmetry and crookedness.
Thanks a lot thank u for replying.

Hi @bit123789 please ask your friend to reconsider. That is an awful lot of bone contouring surgery and she or he May not need it all. I dread to think of the skin sagging and premature aging once your friend loses the structural support of the cheekbones, maxilla and mandible. Are they prepared for threadlifts and facelifts for life?
Hello Miss orange I am new to purseforum but i have read all your threads and posts and I think you really know a lot about the clinics in south Korea .I am planing to go to south Korea next year for jaw surgery and V line and rhinoplasty .Will it be safe if i am going alone or if any other agencies like Seoul guide medical but they are charging a lot which is out of my budget so i am considering small clinics like EU dental and other dental clinics and for rhinoplasty i am considering cocoline but really don't know what should i will do should i go with these agencies even i have to pay more but still its a life time decision .please can u suggest me something.

I havent read all those reviews but, in fairness, the person who talked about dissatisfaction with 2jaw at tfd said that, during consult, the Dr. was honest and told her that he doesn't think she needs anything done to her face. She essentially said that the Dr. was good but she's upset by the sagging which can be a result of 2jaw.

I'm not suggesting that anyone should or shouldn't go to any particular clinic... just do loads of research on clinics and procedures before deciding.

Hello Miss orange I am new to purseforum but i have read all your threads and posts and I think you really know a lot about the clinics in south Korea .I am planing to go to south Korea next year for jaw surgery and V line and rhinoplasty .Will it be safe if i am going alone or if any other agencies like Seoul guide medical but they are charging a lot which is out of my budget so i am considering small clinics like EU dental and other dental clinics and for rhinoplasty i am considering cocoline but really don't know what should i will do should i go with these agencies even i have to pay more but still its a life time decision .please can u suggest me something.
It will be okay if you go alone. There are many people who go to South Korea to get plastic surgery by themselves. After your surgery you will probably stay in their post operation room for a couple of hours or even a day depending on the surgeries and after you would be good to go home. For rhinoplasty I read you can go home immediately and the swelling is only one week. For face contour the aftercare would be more difficult but nothing too bad. I read you have to drink through a syringe for a while but later it gets easier. I wouldn't worry too much but if you are anxious about taking care of yourself and needing someone to talk to you can go with an agency but remember that these agencies do not have partnerships with every dental clinic in Korea. They only will recommend you to those that they have partnerships with which are mostly promoted towards foreigners. They may not have EU dental as a partner since more locals go there but you can ask if you like.

Reactions: Ciin San
I went alone, it was ok. For the first night, you should stay overnight at the clinic - there will be nurses checking up on you during the first night multiple times. I recovered very quickly but the first night I felt a little bit dizzy and nauseous. Definitely not safe to be alone.
where did you get ur surgery done? is it rhino that u did?

Has anyone gotten their money back from a DJS or any other operations at the face dental or any other clinic for an unsuccessful surgery? I had an immediate relapse of double jaw because of a bad joint. Dr Lee did notice that my right mandible condyle was smaller beforehand, but he operated on me anyways and now I'm worse off and in pain. He's a really sweet doctor and said he'll re-operate on me again and try and fix it 13 days PO for free to reposition the jaws without cutting, but I'm sort of terrified. I'm not sure he has very good understanding of my joint issue (which is kind of uncommon). I just sort of want some of my money back so that I can get it fixed in the States. What is my recourse? Any advice?! Should I just ask for some of my money back?

By the way, I think surgery would have been wonderful and a success if it hadn't been for my bad joint. Dr. Lee is phenomenal. It's sort of unreal- like he truly genuinely cares about all of his patients. He has talked me through this whole thing and decided that he would cover the costs of general anesthesia and he other costs for the second operation. Also, all of the nurses at the clinic are extremely kind, gentle, and are so perceptive of you when you may be in the slightest discomfort.

Has anyone gotten their money back from a DJS or any other operations at the face dental or any other clinic for an unsuccessful surgery? I had an immediate relapse of double jaw because of a bad joint. Dr Lee did notice that my right mandible condyle was smaller beforehand, but he operated on me anyways and now I'm worse off and in pain. He's a really sweet doctor and said he'll re-operate on me again and try and fix it 13 days PO for free to reposition the jaws without cutting, but I'm sort of terrified. I'm not sure he has very good understanding of my joint issue (which is kind of uncommon). I just sort of want some of my money back so that I can get it fixed in the States. What is my recourse? Any advice?! Should I just ask for some of my money back?

By the way, I think surgery would have been wonderful and a success if it hadn't been for my bad joint. Dr. Lee is phenomenal. It's sort of unreal- like he truly genuinely cares about all of his patients. He has talked me through this whole thing and decided that he would cover the costs of general anesthesia and he other costs for the second operation. Also, all of the nurses at the clinic are extremely kind, gentle, and are so perceptive of you when you may be in the slightest discomfort.
Did he mention the possibility of this happening before hand? I am looking to have double jaw surgery but my x rays also show one slim narrow jaw joint and one that developed normally, is that similar to what you have too?