Bad experience with 1-800-Flowers

is anyone having good experience with 1-800-flowers lately? i placed an order with them for this mothers day through their website. I checked on bizrate, their rating was OK. but Im so surprise to find out more from other reviews website, how horrible their service is (after I placed my order). I called them trying to cancel my order, but they cannot since it's already processed and has been sent to their green house. Im nervous now ....

I always order from 1-800 flowers and have never had a problem with them. I hope there is no problem with the flowers I sent my stepmom this week! Now i'm worried!!

I was going to send my mother something from 1800 flowers to be delievered to her work on the day before mothers day. Glad I didnt after reading this, I went with an edible arrangement instead. I figured that would benefit me in the end because when she brought them home I could "sample" some lol.

I guess I've been very lucky--never had a problem with 1800flowers, and I've ordered a lot from them. I also use Proflowers and Calyx, with no problems.

Now if anyone is even thinking about ordering a toy from Young Explorers--don't. I'm still trying to complete an order from March.

I had an AWFUL experience and have never used them since. They messed up my order twice, then ended up "sending" a cheaper bouquet than I ordered. I put that in quotes because they actually had the nerve to CALL my house and ask that someone pick up the flowers! I was like wtf, I PAID for delivery and my dad has to go drive and pick up some gross set of carnations and irises? I was LIVID and they offered me 20% off on my next order. I told them I was never using them again so why bother. I've never, ever, even considered using them since then.

1-800-Flowers are horrible! Not one year, but TWO years in a row my DH tried to have them deliver flowers to work for me for Valentine's Day and both years they failed to show. They asked him if I would like them delivered the day after...yeah, 'cause nothing says I love you like flowers delivered the day AFTER V-Day. Idiots! My DH got his money back both times, but it was a battle.

I always order from 1-800 flowers and have never had a problem with them. I hope there is no problem with the flowers I sent my stepmom this week! Now i'm worried!!

im glad that at least I heard one positive experience about their service. but too many bad feed back. im worried too! lets cross our fingers :sad:

Wow...I've used them for years on and off and have never had a negative feedback (usually a pic from the recipient proves it!). Sorry about the hassle, int'l, that blows. Glad there are other options!

I'm sorry to hear this, but am not surprised. I once ordered a fruit basket for my grandmother a few years ago. They called me like 2 days before it was to be delievered. It was like enroute and told me the fruit was rotten. :wtf: So, I was all, send it back. Who wants rotten fruit?! They said they couldn't and didn't offer me anything either. I would never use them again and I've gotten flowers from them as gifts from people. While I'm always grateful someone thought of me, they're flowers lack quality and never look fresh to me. I dunno. Sorry for your experience.

yeah 1-800 flowers are useless. I order a some flowers for them for Mothers day. They lasted under a day and were dead. So I complained and they send another bunch as an apology. But it was not as special sending two bunches